edited April 2015 in March 2015 Moms

Does your baby use a pacifier? 82 votes

Yes
71% 59 votes
No
28% 23 votes

Re: Does your baby use a pacifier?

• Options
    I voted yes, but mine doesn't use it very much. Only when she's exhausted to help her sleep and she likes it when we are in the car.
  • Options
    Mine does! She loves it and it really helps with her not wanting to comfort nurse. Plus I read after two weeks it reduces the risk of SIDS
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine does, only when she is crying or fussy. I plan to slowly stop using it so hopefully by 6 months it will be gone!
  • Options
    Mine does sometimes but not all the time he hates it. he won't keep it in his mouth unless I'm holding it in there. I tired Five different pacifier until I find one that he really likes and will sometimes holds it in his mouth without my help but as soon as he falls asleep and I let go it pops right out of his mouth
  • Options
    We went krazy and bought 4 pacifiers b4 my baby was born and she hates them. Wont use them at all.
  • Options
    We got a TON of them as gifts, despite only having one set of 2 on our registry. He is not a huge fan of them. I have the same pseudo-issue as an above poster. He will only use them if we hold it there, otherwise, forget about it.
  • Options
    chelsco13chelsco13 member
    edited April 2015
    Mine uses it some but not very much. She has a bunch but only likes one of them. The nurses at the hospital said not to give her one because it will confuse her when she needs to eat