Re: Bump at 11 weeks 6 days.

• Options
    cmiracle3 said:

cmiracle3 said:

gumby22c said:

cmiracle3 said:

jjr1214 said:

cmiracle3 said:

I'm off to have nice bubbly bath...iv not got as much time to kill as u.... :(|)

The fact that you have been sitting here reporting every comment people make would indicate otherwise. 
    Not every comment people make...only one person. .need not waste no more time..If u have nothing nice to say..u bully...I hate a bully so does god...pls stop..!
    So you are stalking then? Following one poster around and reporting them. :-q
    Oooohhhh yei
    @bumpadmin this poster is stalking and harassing me and reporting me. Please do something. Thank you!
    Pls leave me alone. ...are u ok. ?
    You realize your posts will prove you are the stalker, right? Stop playing the victim.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cute bump! My doctor said I will show earlier also because I am very petite. I will be 13 weeks tomorrow and I def. Have a tiny bump! Congrats, mama! :)

FTM due 11/06/2015
    Married 09/21/2013
  • Options
    I was really hoping we were past the weeks of "omg I have a bump" posts. Will it ever end?
    Off BC since January 2012/TTC #1 since April 2012
    October 2013 IUI #1 - 5mg femara + Ovidrel = BFN
    November 2013 IUI #2 - 5mg femara + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + Crinone = 12/16/13 FIRST EVER BFP!!!  DD Blaire Noelle 8/26/14
    Surprise!  2 under 2 is happening!  Due 12/5/15 (updated)

• Options

KSabyan said:

KSabyan said:

KSabyan said:

Doctors have never lied or been wrong in the history of anything

You're cute :)
    Thank you for the compliment. It's about time people recognize!
    Haha right ;) It's cute when others have to try to bring others down because they aren't happy with themselves. But it's ok. I'm happy with my cute little baby bump and that's all that matters :)
    Science does not = putting people down...
    Science proved its a baby bump :) and I love it! :)
    Science didn't prove it. A doctors opinion proved it. In order for science to prove something you need a hypothesis, tests, a control group and a conclusion. Normally I don't speak up if you have or don't have a bump but I'm sure as heck going to correct you on the use of "science".

KSabyan said:

KSabyan said:

KSabyan said:

Doctors have never lied or been wrong in the history of anything

You're cute :)
    Thank you for the compliment. It's about time people recognize!
    Haha right ;) It's cute when others have to try to bring others down because they aren't happy with themselves. But it's ok. I'm happy with my cute little baby bump and that's all that matters :)
    Science does not = putting people down...
    Science proved its a baby bump :) and I love it! :)
    Science didn't prove it. A doctors opinion proved it. In order for science to prove something you need a hypothesis, tests, a control group and a conclusion. Normally I don't speak up if you have or don't have a bump but I'm sure as heck going to correct you on the use of "science".

Cute bump! My doctor said I will show earlier also because I am very petite. I will be 13 weeks tomorrow and I def. Have a tiny bump! Congrats, mama! :)

Thank you. It's so cute I just love it and congrats to you as well. Such a wonderful thing

• Options
    Isn't reporting violations when they do not violate TOU a violation in it's self?
  • Options

I was really hoping we were past the weeks of "omg I have a bump" posts. Will it ever end?

Well when you have a baby bump it's a happy joyful thing and I'm so happy I have one. :)))
  • Options
    KSabyan said:

I'll just leave this hear :)))

I'll just leave this *here.
  • Options

I dunno. I'm kind of happy to be on baby #3 and still rocking my skinny jeans.

I ended up not needing maternity clothes at all with DS. 

Then again, I was already fat, so there's that. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"