August 2015 Moms

What is your Guilty Pleasure? **Not Baby Related**

Miz_LizMiz_Liz member
edited April 2015 in August 2015 Moms
I am totally addicted to "Married at First Sight" I missed the first season, but have been watching religiously for season 2. Very sad to admit I am so addicted, my DH thinks I am insane since it is not the type of show I normally watch (normal would be: Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, Dexter, etc.). What is your guilty pleasure?

Re: What is your Guilty Pleasure? **Not Baby Related**

• Loading the player...
  • Can't believe I'm admitting this but jersey shore is on and for some reason I haven't changed the channel.....

Omg!!! I was just getting ready to post the same thing lol.. my husband always makes fun of me and so does my sister!!! Guilty pleasure for sure. :))
  • abarker89 said:

Can't believe I'm admitting this but jersey shore is on and for some reason I haven't changed the channel.....

Omg!!! I was just getting ready to post the same thing lol.. my husband always makes fun of me and so does my sister!!! Guilty pleasure for sure. :))

It's getting to the good part of the season.. I can't change the channel now lol
  • abarker89 said:

Can't believe I'm admitting this but jersey shore is on and for some reason I haven't changed the channel.....

It's getting to the good part of the season.. I can't change the channel now lol
    Right?! I have them recording! I will say reality TV in general is my biggest guilty pleasure.. teen mom.. housewives etc. However my hubby is super funny because he watches them with me and totally gets into them with me on who we like or don't like.. I'm sure he would just love me sharing this =))
  • abarker89 said:

Hahaha. We used to have Jersey Shore nights in college, complete with Italian food. And I even lived with all boys. It was something we all looked forward to each week, such a guilty pleasure show. I'm a sucker for trash tv.

• Bahaha, I'm right with you all.
    Mine: The Bachelor/Bachelorette. I have even gotten my husband sucked in. He asked me the other day when the next season starts. Lol, the drama is just too entertaining.
  • I like watching iZombie currently, and pinteresting for hours on end.
    DS1 - 8-10-2015 LO2 - EDD 4-30-2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I am a sucker for all the Housewives. LOL sometimes SO will walk past the tv and unplug it to tease me. Jerk.
    Always hold on to hope ❤
  • I love the Housewives too!
  • abarker89 said:

Ugh I'm a cable cutter too! I miss HGTV hard. Reality tv also rules. I've been known to watch teen mom on mtv.com when the hubs isn't around. My guilty pleasure is dairy foods. I had to give up dairy for almost a year while breastfeeding due to LOs allergy and now I'm sensitive to it. It's ALL I crave while pregnant!! Thanks a lot Mac and cheese thread.

@emmacake08 I started the mac and cheese thread lol... whoops :-$

More like #sorrynotsorry hahaha
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I love Lifetime, especially the shows about crazy wives!
  • The Bachelor/Bachelorette. I have never missed a season. Counting the days until the next one!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• #teamkaitlynn or #teambritt ???

It's like a personality test :D
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm addicted to Jane the Virgin and Supernatural! I can't seem to get enough of Jensen Ackles ;;)
  • #teamkaitlynn all the way.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I can only watch if I read the reality Steve spoilers so I can pay attention to the love story that works out... I need to be more disciplined and not cheat!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • WDDCHWDDCH member
    Okay what don't we watch?! I feel like we have so many. We DVR them all week and then stay up late to watch our shows on the weekend when kids are in bed.

Blacklist, Agents of Shield, Ink Master, Face Off, Once Upon a Time... I'm a serious OUAT nerd but this season kind of sucks. Started re-watching season 1.

A couple of those are off-season right now (Face Off just ended, not sure when Ink Master comes back).
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My guilty pleasure is going to the movie theater . Because I love ordering pizza , popcorn, and mozzeralla sticks :-) oh and I love watching say yes to that dress and cooking channels such as chopped or cupcake wars!!!!
  • Also a cable cutter here, hello Hulu. My guilty pleasure on TV is MTV's Real World. I am also obsessed with the Challenges. My SO and I bond over them and trash talk about how amazing we would be as competitors hahaha.
  • Netflix! We don't have cable bc of the crazy cost. Also, vanilla icecream with chocolate syrup and little colorful sprinkles :)
  • Miz_Liz said:

I am totally addicted to "Married at First Sight" I missed the first season, but have been watching religiously for season 2. Very sad to admit I am so addicted, my DH thinks I am insane since it is not the type of show I normally watch (normal would be: Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, Dexter, etc.). What is your guilty pleasure?

I'm addicted to married at first sight too, the people are SO awkward!! I think the first season was better though!! Now seeing the second season, it seems like they replaced the couples with people similar.
  • I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a 30yr old grown woman who is hopelessly addicted to Pretty Little Liars!  I also DVR: Greys Anatomy, Revenge, Secrets and Lies, Night Shift, Nightwatch, and Sirens.  I have also been known to spend an entire day in bed with junk food (blue bell ice cream) and watch Flip or Flop and Property Brothers!  AND....Every night I watch TMZ.  I'm pitiful, I know it...but luckily DH is okay with it!

Cody Lane - 4/22/2004
    Colten James - 9/9/2005

Isabella Ann - 7/20/2012

SURPRISE!!!  Emma Leigh - due 8/27/2015 (c-section date 8/7/2015)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh yeah, secrets and lies!! I don't want it to end! @chavemann10