June 2015 Moms

Pregnancy symptoms collected here (Daily Symptoms thread) - 4/29

2»

Re: Pregnancy symptoms collected here (Daily Symptoms thread) - 4/29

• klkonwi said:

Yep. I'm officially the person/patient that I've made fun of in the past for worrying so much about fetal movement. I want to go in...... But I probably should just wait......

My baby is super active and if her activity changed from that to inactive out of the blue, I would call. Don't worry about being "that patient" - baby's health is top priority! I hope all is well and LO is just taking it easy today!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Feeling pretty good today! I've noticed that days when I'm more active are days when I feel better - today I have my internship, so it's fitting in with that pattern. I'm not sure if I actually feel that well, or if it's just that I'm so busy running around that I don't realize how sore/tired I am. Either way, maybe this is a sign that I should be doing more during the day on my days off!

I attribute my relatively easy pregnancy to staying stupidly active. Though it's probably cyclical - I can be active because I'm lucky enough to feel pretty good, usually.
    Anyway, glad you're feeling well!
  • Loading the player...
  • I was also going to suggest the flashlight!

Found the greatest underwear at Target for chub rub! It's by Jockey and they are bike shorts but super thin! Perfect for skirts and summer!

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MY FAVORITE PERSON. I have been looking for undies that I could wear with skirts/ dresses to be comfy and came up with nothing. I ended up ordering a shaper on destination maternity which will work but it's soooo much for just regular wear. It's like spanx for preggie ladies. I dont need that feeling just going to work. Are these the right ones? https://www.jockey.com/catalog/product/modern-micro-boyshort . Let me know @laurendutch ! If they are i'm gonna go crazy ordering one million pairs of these  lol
  • I was also going to suggest the flashlight!

Found the greatest underwear at Target for chub rub! It's by Jockey and they are bike shorts but super thin! Perfect for skirts and summer!

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MY FAVORITE PERSON. I have been looking for undies that I could wear with skirts/ dresses to be comfy and came up with nothing. I ended up ordering a shaper on destination maternity which will work but it's soooo much for just regular wear. It's like spanx for preggie ladies. I dont need that feeling just going to work. Are these the right ones? https://www.jockey.com/catalog/product/modern-micro-boyshort . Let me know @laurendutch ! If they are i'm gonna go crazy ordering one million pairs of these  lol
    They are a little longer...I've bought those type in the past but they ride up and I still have issues. These type seem long on the model but they aren't on me (maybe after washing they shrunk).

• Having so much discomfort in my belly. I feel like these babies are just dueling each other all day. It's super annoying to have one head butting my pelvic bone while the other retreats to my rib cage. I have also had a sinus headache since Sunday and reached a new level of snarky that I didn't know I was capable of. Luckily my co-workers still think I'm funny and take pity on me because my stomach is the size of a full term pregnancy.

@Mandisclark I use straight coconut oil on my belly and it's the only thing that keeps the itching at bay for me. I have gotten a few clogged pores on my belly but it is worth it.
  • A new feeling/sensation completely... Baby boy is happy in his breech position and I definitely feel him jumping on my bladder most days, but starting last night, my urethra has been throbbing. Not like an infection or pain, more like weird pressure when I have to pee!
  • @klkonwi so glad to hear that LO is ok! :)
  • klkonwiklkonwi member
    edited April 2015
    @amccoy129 I found hemorrhoid last week.......... Sooo much fun! Mini heart attack :)
    @thatgirlstef I am waiting on disability to be approved....... Waiting waiting!
    My baby is also breech and it is a fun sensation to get kicked in your bladder so hard it drops you! I'm just happy to feel him move today! Shew!
  • @klkonwi Yay! That little dude slept late today, seems like.
  • @laurendutch thank you!! Good find
  • klkonwi said:

This is a hate note.....
    Prilosec, Zantac and tums.... You 3 bitches are failing me tonight!!!!!!!!

Prevacid!

• Acid. Braxton hicks. Exhaustion.

I think we will only being having the one child. I'm not made for pregnancy I'm just too big of a whiner
  • klkonwi said:

This is a hate note.....
    Prilosec, Zantac and tums.... You 3 bitches are failing me tonight!!!!!!!!

Have you tried apple cider vinegar? Someone recommended it to me today but I haven't tried it yet but I figure it can't hurt!
  • I have not. I've heard about it! I should try it. I heard you have to have the best brand or it doesn't work? Don't know if that's true.....
  • klkonwi said:

I have not. I've heard about it! I should try it. I heard you have to have the best brand or it doesn't work? Don't know if that's true.....

Oh boy... What's the best brand?! I am willing to try it! I had a really old relative who swore that vinegar added years to your life...I would be so happy to not have heartburn!
  • I text a friend who used it with her last pregnancy. She sent me this pic. Bragg is the brand.
  • Oooh! She just informed me she did a shot before every meal. Or mixed it with a drink before every meal....... That's commitment
  • I've tried the Braggs, just can't handle the taste. Maybe now that I'm less nauseous I should try again. It's supposed to help with lots of things.
  • Can someone make this stomach pain go away?! Stretching skin, irritable uterus, baby in ribs... Did I mention pooping multiple times every day?! Yeah, ready to welcome June in all her loveliness... Can we skip May this year?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • thatgirlstefthatgirlstef member
    edited May 2015
    @katyertl - OH MY GOSH I HAVE BEEN SAYING THE SAME THING! I am pretty sure both hubby AND I feel like "one and done" is parenting life for us after this pregnancy LOL I am so glad someone else feels the same!