August 2015 Moms
Options

Swollen labia Tmi

hi ladies
Plz help as my Doctor is away.
I had swollen labia minora for few days and was hard to even walk. Today I applied 2 times Diprosone and after read it's not safe.
I stopped using it of course but am worried.
Has anyone used it before?

Thanks in advance

Re: Swollen labia Tmi

• Options
    Your doctor has to have someone covering for him/her?
  • Options
    Call your dr. office. Even if your dr. is away, the nursing staff can help you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No one covering her until now.Only nursers and they told me they cannot say anything until my Doctor is back
  • Options
    kat+1kat+1 member
    edited April 2015
    I would think this is one of those go to the ER times it could be an infection
  • Options
    I had this and went to my OB. I have vaginal vericose veins. Yup, as painful as it sounds. I use ice for the swelling, baths 3 times a week, resting with my feet up, and preparation H wipes/gel for the vulva and labia. I would get checked out though.
  • Options
    I had a yeast infection that did this to me. I had a lot of pain as well. Even tho I knew 100% mine was a yeast infection i still went and got it checked out. Always get it checked out. The FDA has Diprosone as a class C drug. I've never used it before.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. I'll call again tomorrow and see if another doctor can have a look