TTC after 35

Grad Checkin 4/28/2015

GoldenKeysGoldenKeys admin
edited April 2015 in TTC after 35
Hello grads!...  How are you all doing?

PLEASE NOTE:  This post is for people who have posted on TTC>35 and have become pregnant and moved on from this board.  IF you are still TTC please refrain from posting any updates to this thread and only respond to our graduates.  TTC>35 updates for current members are posted weekly on Wednesday. Please post your updates on that thread.

QOTW:  Do you have a theme picked out for your nursery?

Married for 7 years, TTC for 4 years
dx:  Diminished Ovarian Reserve
2 Clomid IUI's + 4 injectable IUI's= 5 BFNs and 1 mc

Re: Grad Checkin 4/28/2015

• Loading the player...
  • Hi ladies, things are ticking along mostly. I was having contractions a couple of weeks ago, but that has settled down.

My DH has organised his Mum into reidential/palliative care and although there's still lots to do with paperwork and her house, it feels like we have done the bulk of the hard work. So hopefully things will settle down on that front too.

We have the 20 week scan on Tuesday, so fingers crossed all goes well with that.

We don't have a nursery as such, we never have. I figure as long as there's a baby sleeping in it, then it's a nursery. We will put up a couple of things like mobiles, and probably some winnie the pooh art that we have, but that will be it.

Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old