Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Anyone have TWO video monitors?

We have a 3 yo and another baby due in 6 weeks, and want video monitors for both.  We do not want to go with a split screen monitor  - we have done a lot of research and we just don't like the current options due to audio issues, and I really just want to have the ability to see and hear both of my kids at the same time if I need/want to.  SO, my question is - does anyone out there have TWO video monitors, and what can you tell me about if/how they interfere with each other??  Do you have the exact same monitors, or different brands?  We just had to replace my 3 yo's monitor, and we went with the Samsung Safeview - really like it so far.  Thanks in advance for any advice!

Re: Anyone have TWO video monitors?

• Options
    For a while, I had a video monitor in my NB son's room and a regular audio one in the girls room so I could always hear what was going on in their room.  I got a good deal on a second video monitor--same as the one already have.  I can see both rooms now with two receivers which is fine.  There is no interference at all.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    Do you have both receivers next to each other on your nightstand, or one on your side and one on other side of bed (by your partner, for example)?  My husband travels a decent amount, so I need to have both receivers on my side most of the time....hoping having the receivers that close isn't an issue...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have both on my side of the bed.  One is on my nightstand and one is on the floor.  I have a small nightstand!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12