May 2015 Moms

May the Fourth be with You!

The end of pregnancy is finally in sight! Doctor asked me if I wanted to go past my due date and I think my face said it all haha So I chose May 4th!

♡ MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU ALL ♡ xoxo

Re: May the Fourth be with You!

• What's your original due date? What if your kid doesn't like Star Wars ;) haha
  • Omg my SO and his best friend would be over the moon if I had my DD due may 11th on may the 4th there super star wars fans
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh my gosh, I love this!!! I'm really hoping May the 4th is our day!!!! Good luck to you!

Bekke
    Married 8.27.2011 ~ EDD 5.13.15

Doxie Mama

• Good luck to you too! I hope so too!
  • May 4th IS my due date, but at this point, I'm ready to go anytime now....She just has to make up her mind here!!!
  • @daniellesiegel my original due date was may 5th! And I sure hope he likes star wars haha I've got so many star wars toys and collectables that I need to pass down ! XD

@madisongg92 haha awe! I'm ecstatic! I'm a HUGE star wars fan! I can't wait! I've got a star wars r2d2 glass cupcake holder ordered for his birthday haha it sings happy birthday in r2 beeps!

@Piggitypoe well I hope you get that day!! :D I'll be sending some of the force your way! Haha

@MrsS728 did your doctor not ask you if you'd like to be induced?? I had planned on asking him about it today at my appointment but he just straight up asked me what I wanted to do!
  • My husband would LOVE it if he would be home.....

is this deployment over yet?!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTC: Started May 2012
    Bloodwork - potential ovulation issue which seemed to be fixed by clomid.
    SA - Mot (36%) and count low 9.3 mil (updated) 
    HSG - Oct 16 2013 - came back clear
    Clomid #1 - Nov. 2013 - BFN
    BFP#1 =  Clomid #2, Dec. 2013 - EDD 9.9.14 Loss Jan 9
    Femara #1 + Trigger (2/21) Feb. 2014 +ruptured ovarian cyst - BFN
    SIS clear
    April 2014: 50IU Follistim CD3-CD9 + 25IU CD10-CD13+CD13 trigger 1 mature follie= BFN
    IUI #1: May 2014 50IU Follistim + trigger + IUI = BFN
    IUI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim + IUI (3 mil sperm)=  BFN
    TI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim  + Trigger = BFN
    BFP#2 = IUI# 3: Aug 2014 75IU Follistim+ Trigger + IUI (2 mil sperm) EDD May 15

BabyFruit Ticker

Love bugs unite!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @kaynix21 awe :C well I hope he's home soon!!
  • Chichi93 If everything works out properly (which NEVER happens with the Corps) and who knows what baby will want...he should be home a couple days before the baby is.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTC: Started May 2012
    Bloodwork - potential ovulation issue which seemed to be fixed by clomid.
    SA - Mot (36%) and count low 9.3 mil (updated) 
    HSG - Oct 16 2013 - came back clear
    Clomid #1 - Nov. 2013 - BFN
    BFP#1 =  Clomid #2, Dec. 2013 - EDD 9.9.14 Loss Jan 9
    Femara #1 + Trigger (2/21) Feb. 2014 +ruptured ovarian cyst - BFN
    SIS clear
    April 2014: 50IU Follistim CD3-CD9 + 25IU CD10-CD13+CD13 trigger 1 mature follie= BFN
    IUI #1: May 2014 50IU Follistim + trigger + IUI = BFN
    IUI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim + IUI (3 mil sperm)=  BFN
    TI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim  + Trigger = BFN
    BFP#2 = IUI# 3: Aug 2014 75IU Follistim+ Trigger + IUI (2 mil sperm) EDD May 15

BabyFruit Ticker

Love bugs unite!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• May fourth is my induction date as well! Hope she comes on the fourth, but the fifth will work too. But the fourth would be so much cooler!!
  • May 4th is my induction date as well but I'm thinking as a ftm I won't deliver until the 5th.
  • My induction date is also May 4th! However I go in at 7:30pm so it's almost guaranteed he'll be born the 5th...  That's a fun day too... Cinco de Mayo!
  • Haha awe yay so many may 4th moms!

@mandapanda806 I go in at 8 am on the dot! So I'm hoping he will get here on the 4th!!
    And hey! REVENGE OF THE FIFTH haha xD so either way. Staaaaar warrrrs! (I'm so nerdy.... oh my.... lol)
  • I never thought about this! I'm due May 12 but having our son be born on May the Fourth would be AWESOME! :)
  • I am so the opposite of everyone here!! No haters please :)

I have said to DH that I do NOT want this baby to come on the 4th. It's also his brother's birthday but I do not want to hear the May the fourth be with you jokes for the rest of my child's life!!!
  • @Chichi93 At my last appointment I was 3 cm dilated and 75% effaced. Baby will arrive when she arrives. I've heard from several people that started labor naturally and were induced that induction is a harder labor. From the beginning of the pregnancy we've always said that we wanted the least medical intervention as possible. We had difficulty getting pregnant on our own and our RE wanted us to jump right to IVF. We both agreed that we wanted to explore avenues that were least medically invasive. We got pregnant with 3 babies (one singleton and a set of mono-di twins) on 100 mg of Clomid and then lost our twins at 9 weeks after hearing all three heartbeats. So, as uncomfortable and cranky as I am, I wouldn't change anything throughout this pregnancy, even with the emotional roller coaster those first few weeks. I'm going to let her do her thing and when she's ready to meet her world, she'll meet her world. 

And in all honesty, we would like her to be a week late and be born on May 10, 2015 (5-10-15) which is Mother's Day. 
  • My due date is geek date. 4th.
    May 5 is not bad, cinco de mayo!!! Or in my country, it's children's day!
  • I am due may 14th but have a history of going either 11 days early or 9days early. If I keep the same pattern she will be born between may 3-5...I too am hoping for may 4th! Drs think I will go anytime and that's fine by me but May 4th would be awesome! We are HUGE geeks in this house! My oldest is named after George Lucas, middle named after Wolverine (Logan), and youngest is after a movie. My DD is going to be named Khaleesi after GOT! Good Luck! Hope you get your day too!!!
  • @mlester09 that's awesome omg!!! Haha my high school boyfriend and I dated for 2 years and we were like "when we get married (lol) let's name our son Qui-gon Kenobi!" Hahaha xD Oh my
  • Chichi93 said:

Haha awe yay so many may 4th moms!

@mandapanda806 I go in at 8 am on the dot! So I'm hoping he will get here on the 4th!!
    And hey! REVENGE OF THE FIFTH haha xD so either way. Staaaaar warrrrs! (I'm so nerdy.... oh my.... lol)

Chichi did you have your little one yet?

It's now May 6th and I'm still pregnant :(  But it is Nurses Day so maybe today will be the day.  I want to hold my baby boy!