Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Is it possible??

I had my second mc on April 7th naturally. I only bleed heavily for about 6 hours and I know the moment I lost the baby. Here is my question, I have had unprotected sex three time since the mc the last time on the 16th.  I had my hcg levels checked Wednesday and it was at 3.  Last night I have this very bad cramping reminding me of when I cramped during this last mc.  Is it even possible that I could have conceived again from the 16th and had ovulated maybe Wednesday? I go back to the doctor next week for another hcg level since they want it down to 0. I just am trying to figure out what they cramping was last night and if it is even possible to get pregnant since I have not had sex since the 16th.

Re: Is it possible??

• Options
    I read you can definitely ovulate after a miscarriage and your body is more likely to treat it like the start of your period so you would ovulate 14ish days after the start of your miscarriage, but that can be a little screwy after miscarrying.  I would think the 16th would have been too close to your miscarriage to conceive, but I guess anything is possible.  I wanted to let you know what I'm 3 weeks post D&C today and have been cramping all week, and spotting.  I called the doctor and they said that they think my hormone levels dropped which started up the bleeding again. 

I'm not sure if that helped at all.  I would definitely call you doctor and see if they can see you sooner if you are concerned.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Options
    I definitely think it's possible! Are you hoping to conceive right away? If so, best of luck!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I fell pregnant straight after mc. Im measuring 11 weeks today and i lost the baby 10 weeks and 6 days ago x
  • Options
    @mummy2b2twins congratulations on your little one. Hoping I'll get there soon.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"