March 2015 Moms
Options

What's new with your babies?!?

People always ask me what she's able to do at this stage, and people love to brag about their LOs accomplishments. So let's hear them!!!

My girl is 5.5 weeks and is sleeping from 10pm till 5:30am most nights. She loves tummy time and can lift her head well!! She coos, and "agoo" is her fav sound. She'll push off our hands with her feet to propel herself forward, and likes to put weight on her feet and stand on the floor of me and try and take steps!! I call her my super woman!!!! She's incredible!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: What's new with your babies?!?

• Options
    10-7:30, you're a lucky momma!
  • Options
    My peanut is 6 weeks old and is now waking up more. Mind you she has been sick since she was 3 weeks old with RSV then 2 ear infections. She has smiled some (may be gas) and wiggles around much more. She definitely likes to put her legs against my knees and push off while holding her head up :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mia is 8 weeks old. And very alert. I can lay on my side and sit her up and she will stay on her knees and hold her head high above my side to peek over and see what is going on. She plays with her dad and uncles. And she makes faces when she has gas and when she poops. The funniest thing she does is ignore people and smile about it. I've watched my mom call her name literally ten times and Mia looked right at me and smiled while kicking her legs like I hear this woman but I'm so not answering her lol She rolls over too which is kind of scary sometimes because I know she's only going to be doing more from here on out