Trouble TTC

Introduction (loss mentioned)

Hi ladies! I am new to the board, and just looking for support on our TTC journey. I am 27, have been TTC for 23 months. M/C in Feb./Mar 2014. Recently diagnosed with PCOS and I have an undiagnosed issue with hypoglycemia that we haven't had the time or money to investigate.  My cycles became irregular in August 2013, with the space between AFs increasing every time. My last natural period was in January of this year, After months with no end in sight, I was given Provera to induce AF and Clomid to induce ovulation.  I am currently on CD 19 of Clomid Round #1 and the jury is still out on whether ovulation will be successful. The roller coaster of infertility is becoming a lonely road. Would love to get to know some of you and hear your stories!

Re: Introduction (loss mentioned)

• Welcome, and I am sorry for your loss.   I really hope that you're able to get your issues with hypoglycemia taken care of soon!  You are so right, infertility is lonely, maddening, frustrating and heartbreaking...   it's really good to have a place where we can share and give and receive support.

Married for 7 years, TTC for 4 years
    dx:  Diminished Ovarian Reserve
    2 Clomid IUI's + 4 injectable IUI's= 5 BFNs and 1 mc

• Welcome, and I am sorry for your loss.   I really hope that you're able to get your issues with hypoglycemia taken care of soon!  You are so right, infertility is lonely, maddening, frustrating and heartbreaking...   it's really good to have a place where we can share and give and receive support.

Married for 7 years, TTC for 4 years
    dx:  Diminished Ovarian Reserve
    2 Clomid IUI's + 4 injectable IUI's= 5 BFNs and 1 mc