November 2015 Moms

Snoogle

Anyone else buying a snoogle or other type of pregnancy pillow? I'm waiting for mine in the mail from Amazon. I am normally a stomach sleeper which is getting uncomfortable to im super excited to get it. How about you?

Re: Snoogle

• When I read the name of this thread I honestly thought it was about vaginas that being said no I just used a body pillow or my husband to prop up on
  • I wasnt a fan i got it last pregnancy. I get up multiple times to pee in the middle of the night and this pillow curves around your body making it impossible to get out of in half awake state and then i spent forever situating it around myself just to wake up to pee an hour and a half later. It went back to the store :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I really liked mine! I used it a bunch and even took it on a road trip to stay comfortable in the car and prop up my arms and rest my head and snooze.
    I'll probably be digging it out soon. I've been just using my hubby as a body pillow but it's going to get really hot here soon and I won't be able to handle the extra body heat.
    YCSWU
  • I've heard great things about them! Looking to order mine tonight
  • My friend gave me her snoogle to try instead of my regular body pillow and it is awesome. Super comfy for me.
  • kmd91kmd91 member
    I want one, but I have trouble justifying spending the money on it. We will see if my struggle to sleep keeps getting worse, haha
  • I had the same issue as @olga1311 where I would get tangled up trying to get up to pee, then it took me awhile to get comfy again. We kept it though, because you can fold it over and it makes a great back support which was nice to have while I was on bed rest for a short time with my previous pregnancy.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My mom got me one Saturday after I was put on bed rest! It's so comfy and helps so well with proper positioning! I definitely recommend
  • I bought mine early on in the pregnancy. I use mine at night in the bed I also use it on the couch. It makes everything more comfortable. Best purchase so far. Plus my doggies cuddle up to it too ;]
  • I used a body pillow 1st pregnancy and still use it 2.5 yrs later. I might get a new one or invest in a specific pregnancy pillow but not sure which.
  • I just got one last week and I love it. My husband is jealous because it's so comfy
  • I had a snoogle last time and loved it! I'm not nearly as uncomfortable this time so I haven't broken it out yet.
  • I love my snoogle! This is my third pregnancy using it and I actually get very upset when I don't need it anymore lol
  • I got the snoogle mini last time. It was okay. This time I will probably just keep using my 3 pillow system (head, belly, legs)

*YCSWU June Siggy*

DS Born May 5th, 2012

Baby #2 due November 19th, 2015

• Love the snoogle! Used it last time and will get it out again once sleep becomes uncomfortable. I ended up putting it between dh and I so I could get out of bed easier in the middle of the night.
    DH on the other hand does not like the snoogle because it makes it harder for him to cuddle up next to me.
    Baby Boy born on 1/14/13
  • I have one and I still haven't figured out the best way to situate it. I really like my own head pillow, so I'm not sure how to arrange the thing so it doesn't take over...does that make any sense? I like the body support, but I want to use my own pillow at my head. Ok, now that makes sense. Any suggestions?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I tried using regular pillows last time and then 4months in my friend let me borrow hers ogle and it was a game changer! I also brought it with me when I traveled. I gave it back to her and hope she still has it or I may need to actually buy one.
  • marafaye said:

I have one and I still haven't figured out the best way to situate it. I really like my own head pillow, so I'm not sure how to arrange the thing so it doesn't take over...does that make any sense? I like the body support, but I want to use my own pillow at my head. Ok, now that makes sense. Any suggestions?

I use mine u-shaped between my legs so that my head is still on my normal pillow. Then I just kind of pull it in tight around me, it's super cozy!
  • @katie10287 thank you!! Good suggestion!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My mom got me one Saturday after I was put on bed rest! It's so comfy and helps so well with proper positioning! I definitely recommend

Bed rest already? That's gonna be a long 6 more months.
  • I bought one yesterday while out shopping. Wasn't looking for it but had a coupon at maternity store and ended up paying $14 for it so couldn't resist. I used it last night and it's awesome. It was a little awkward to get out of it and pee in middle of the night but figured it was just because sheets were stuck around it. So far so good for me!
  • I love mine! Definitely worth the money to get a comfy nights sleep.
  • I want one. Do you have to order it online or do stores sell it?

I bought mine at babies r us.
  • You can order it from Bed Bath and Beyond using their 20% off coupons they send monthy. I haven't ordered mine yet but I plan to soon! I have heard nothing but great reviews! 
    Married: 6.28.14
    TTC #1: 2.1.15
    BFP: 2.23.15 EDD: 11.6.15  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yea I'm on (hopefully) temporary bed rest for severe SCH. At least til Thursday, but today the ultrasound did show improvement!

Buy buy baby has them too and they have coupons as well!
  • The best pillow ever!!! I bought mine when I was 6 weeks and battling insomnia, it's been a lifesaver.
  • I love mine - got it on sale at ToysRUs for $25.  When I leave for work in the morning hubby steals it :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have a "Bump Nest" (which is similar to the snuggle) that I got in a charity auction. It's comfortable... but I, too, like my head pillow and have had a hard time adjusting to a new head pillow. :-) However, it is great back support and super comfy.

Pregnancy Ticker

Target.com is the cheapest
  • I LOVE mine! I put it on the inside of the bed too, but DH is away for 6 weeks at a time for work so I sleep alone most of the time anyhow. It's been nice to help fill the void in the bed when he's gone too :)