June 2015 Moms
Options

Late to the party

I am late to the party, I am due June 4th. Pregnancy has been pretty well, DH and I are so excited. Ice to meet you all.

Re: Late to the party

• Options
    Ice to meet you too ;D
  • Options
    Better late than never! Hope you find what you came looking for, and things remain relatively easy for you. Welcome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just found out about the app, not looking for anything. Just awesome to see so many mothers to be
  • Options
    Hello and welcome! I've been sitting for a few minutes now trying to think of a pun that incorporated snow, ice, or freeze, but I'm still out in the cold (nyuck nyuck). ;)

Truly tho - glad things have been going smoothly for ya and hope they continue to do so! I think we're a bunch of fun gals, feel free to hang out :)>-
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mellymar said:

Hello and welcome! I've been sitting for a few minutes now trying to think of a pun that incorporated snow, ice, or freeze, but I'm still out in the cold (nyuck nyuck). ;)

Truly tho - glad things have been going smoothly for ya and hope they continue to do so! I think we're a bunch of fun gals, feel free to hang out :)>-

i think you did a good job of breaking the ice
  • Options
    Welcome!! Best wishes for an easy last few weeks of pregnancy! Are you a first time mom? Do you know what you're having? How's your pregnancy going so far?