Trouble TTC a Sibling
Options

Thinking of trying for #2 --Clomid--

Hello,
With my first pregnancy, it took 12 months and two rounds of clomid to finally get pregnant. I wonder if I should assume I will have a hard time this time around again? Did anyone have an easier time the second time around or find that you need to repeat the same things as the first time? Thanks-!

Re: Thinking of trying for #2 --Clomid--

• Options
    We are currently trying for our 2nd as well. People tell me all the time the 2nd one is supposed to be easier. I think it just varies form person to person. I do hope that it will be a easier journey for you this time around. Good luck.

image [IMG] 

• Options
    I had the same experience as you getting pregnant with #1. 14 months of trying then a BFP after Clomid cycle #2. We decided we were ready to TTC#2 so I went to my OB to discuss options, assuming I would have to return to Clomid again. He seemed very optimistic that things might return to normal this time. I had my IUD removed and had a period within the month and am now ovulating. Never have I had a period without BCPs or Provera making it happen, so I was very encouraged that things were happening on their own. 

I cannot speak to your own experience, but I wanted to provide a story of "its possible". Best of luck on your journey!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml