Postpartum Depression

Postpartum Depression Agian!

I have suffered from Postpartum Depression two separate time before this time. My first time suffering from PPD was after I delivered my daughter Kendall in November 2012 and it was the hardest thing I ever had to deal with, I was dealing with it alone because I didn't know how to tell someone. My second time was January 2014 after my second miscarriage, but I got medicine to help me deal with the sadness and overwhelming feeling of feeling alone with the loss of a child. Now I am suffering again, I am 8 weeks postpartum and I am feeling so overwhelmed, I feel like everything is just coming at me, I feel like I am losing myself all over again and I feel like I have no one I can turn to. I am trying to deal with it one day at a time but it is so hard because every day there is a new challenge that is bringing me down more, some days I just feel like giving up and running away, because I feel like I am all alone with raising and caring for my children and I feel like my husband doesn't find me attractive anymore. I hate the way my body looks and feels and I am so exhausted that I don't have the energy to do anything to make it look better. I want to overcome postpartum depression all together but I know it will take time but I know for sure that I want to do it without medicine.

I want my life back....
 Married: June 9, 2011 
TTC Baby #1: January 2012
Baby #1: BFP: February 16, 2012, EDD: October 24, 2012, July 2, 2012, we found out we are expecting a GIRL :)!
11-2-2012 @ 12:55am, 41 weeks and 1 day, Kendall Rose was born, weighting 7lb. and 12oz.
TTC Baby #2: June 2013
Baby #2: BFP: August 16, 2013, EDD: April 18, 2014, Gender Predictor said: Girl  "Christian AprilMC: August 24, 2013 @ 5 weeks and 1 day
TTC Baby #3: October 2013
Baby #3: BFP: December 31, 2013   EDD: September 8, 2014, Gender Predictor said: Girl "Sweet Pea September" stopped growing January 12 @ 6 weeks  (Missed Miscarriage), D and C: January 28, 2014 @ 8 weeks 2 days
Baby #4: BFP: June 13, 2014 EDD: February 25, 2015, October 10, 2014, we found out we are expecting a BOY :)!
"Love Bears all things, hopes all things, and endures all things"
2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Postpartum Depression Agian!

• First of all, i am so sorry you are having such a difficult time. I also had PPD with my first son. I, too, felt lost in my own thoughts and could not believe I would ever feel better. With the help of my family, I talked to my OB about how i was feeling. She increased my medication (which i was already on because i have anxiety/depression as it is) and i began talking to a therapist. With the combination, a few weeks later it felt like a dark "curtain" had been lifted. Recently, i just gave birth to twin boys. Afraid I would go down the same dark path, i spoke with my OB prior to delivery and asked her to increase my dosage. I am now almost 3 weeks PP and i can say i am in a much better state than i was with my first. So i urge you to talk to your dr about how you are feeling. I know you may feel ashamed and/or embarassed about how you feel but know you are not alone and there is help for you. Hang in there and PM anytime if you want to talk.