Infertility
Options

Newbie intro... IUI hopeful but I'm frustrated

Hi everyone. Ive been looking at everyone's stories and questions for over a year and am ready to share. DH and I have been ttc for over a year with no luck. DH has had full work up and is fine. Other then low progesterone all my labs are normal (I'm supplementing with progesterone pills). My doctor said we will monitor my thyroid as I have slightly elevated thyroid autoantibodies but tsh, t4,t3 are normal. I've had 3 rounds clomid with trigger and timed intercourse-no luck. We took a break and I've tried Accupuncture for 3 months. We have now moved on to iui. This month will be our third iui attempt. Femara, trigger and back to back iui this time. My doctor is having me call in when I get a positive opk and will probably have me come in the day after the positive opk and the following day. I'm still going to the accupuncturust and trying herbs in conjunction. I guess I feel like I'm at my wits end with this unexplained infertility diagnosis. Does anyone have a insight about the thyroid u
Autoantibodies and IUI outcome?

Re: Newbie intro... IUI hopeful but I'm frustrated

• Options
    I just know that these antibodies can cause serious problems, but not 100% of the time. You should look on Dr. Jeffrey Shers blog. Good luck with your iui xxx