June 2015 Moms
Options

Baby poking on one spot?

hey everyone. For the last couple days I've been having pain on the front left of my belly, right where I can feel a little baby limb of some kind. Sometimes it feels like her whole body is leaning up there. It's starting to feel like a bruise, it's definitely sore. Is it possible to make her move around so she's not just poking in one spot constantly? Has anyone else felt this?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Yes!!! It's almost like he is pushing as hard as he can , feels like I may explode ! I haven't found out how to stop it! But it really does hurt
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yu . It's in one spot. My Dr even knows not to touch right there. Her hand or knee is usually right there. If you touch it I will have tears in my eyes and jump. It hurts that bad.
  • Options
    I usually just massage that one spot all day so it doesn't hurt as bad! But some days it hurts too bad to even touch it. Strong babies we have!
  • Options
    jansenlbjansenlb member
    edited April 2015
    You can try an ice pack. Sometimes they will try to move away from the cold. It might give you a little bit of relief!
  • Options
    Yes I have the same thing by my belly button!
  • Options
    My doctor said that if you go into a no gravity environment, the baby may move. She suggested going to a swimming pool, but I haven't found one yet! If anyone tries it, let me know!! This baby is on my ribs just under my right hand side & it's sooooo painful!