August 2015 Moms
Options

Sad ....last pregnancy

ambahambah member
edited April 2015 in August 2015 Moms
So I was thinking today - after all the complications and stresses I have gone through this pregnancy, I am sad to think there is only 12 weeks left! (Having an early c-section). I loved being pregnant with my first and as I sit here feeling my baby girl kick away, it saddens me to think this is my last pregnancy! I am so blessed and fortunate to have been able to experience being pregnant, and am just gonna soak in the last 12 weeks and enjoy the big belly!!! Time truly does fly by!
Any other moms at this point too?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Sad ....last pregnancy

• Options
    This will be my last as well. I also feel blessed we struggled with MC'S for 9 years. This is our 3rd and honestly didn't think he was going to happen as we had another loss between him and our 2nd. But he's growing nice and healthy. It is so amazing feeling him move and I get so sad thinking this is our last but happy to know my little family will be complete.
  • Options
    krp1508krp1508 member
    edited April 2015
    This is my third and my last. First trimester was awful but second has been great. I go through the sadness too. What I really want to do is enjoy every second of my baby. Even the up every two hour moments. They grow way too fast.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is my last too. I am ok with it though. I feel complete with my two boys and I dislike being pregnant.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    This is my 4th and I thought I was done with my last. So far this has been my best pregnancy yet! I normally hate being pregnant... I'm still not looking forward to working off my fat after baby but it's been great so far. I am trying to enjoy every moment and kick though just in case it's my last!
  • Options
    WDDCHWDDCH member
    My sixth and most likely last. My husband was done after the fourth lol! I had to come to a place of being at peace and was finally at peace when I found out I was pregnant this time. I was about to tell my husband I was ready for him to go in for vasectomy when I got the positive result.

Despite feeling as though we were done we are excited about a new baby. But I think we're both ready to close this chapter in our lives and have DH go in for the snip before baby arrives.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry you're sad.

This is definitely my last, i'm not sad at all as i thought i was done, so this is all a sweet surprise, but the baby machine is CLOSED after this one. 
    DD1: 3.27.2003
    DD2: 9.7.2008
    DS: 8.4.2015

• Options
    This is my last as well (unless we adopt down the road). I'm so incredibly grateful this pregnancy is going smoothly and praying it continues. Cherishing every movement with this little girl!
    Trigger Warning (LC and loss) -- 
    Married May 2008 
    Beautiful daughter Alyssa born April 23, 2011 
    Precious son Isaac born at 34 weeks in April 27, 2014 with Potters Syndrome Type 4 and Down Syndrome - trusted into the arms of Jesus after 3 hours.
    Pregnant again! Due August 8, 2015 please be healthy, little one!

(results on 2/4/15 showed no Down's and it's a girl!) Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

This is my last too. I am ok with it though. I feel complete with my two boys and I dislike being pregnant.

This is how I feel. I got my boy and my girl and our family feels complete. My H feels the same way so I'm sure this is our last pregnancy.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    lynp3lynp3 member
    This is my 3rd and final pregnancy too and I am completely fine with that :)I will have two boys and two girls, I don't know about anybody else but I am
    Completely miserable right now, I feel huge and everything hurts!
  • Options
    We want one more after this; however I don't feel like I'll ever be sad to be done being pregnant, I am not a glamourous pregnant gal, I get sick, fat, and miserable! I think I WILL however get sad as each milestone passes with the last knowing it is the last time we will experience that particular milestone. I also think I will be heart broken to get rid of the baby stuff/clothes when the time comes.
  • Options
    I have one dd and now this boy so I'm more than done. Cant wait for the delivery. I'm pretty sure my dh is not done but I carry them so I'm done.
  • Options
    This is our 3rd and last. At this point I'm not feeling sad, I've been waiting for my hubby to come around for years, so I'm excited to finally be pregnant and completing our family. I'm sure I will be sad I'll be sad closer to delivery.
  • Options
    I am only 18 and decided to adoption after my first. Is that bad?
  • Options
    I don't particularly like being pregnant, but I LOVE all things raising baby. I won't be sad. We have a wonderful daughter and now we have our baby boy. My husband is completely on the same page so I am excited. Ready to begin my life as a mom of 2.
  • Options
    jlsweetsjlsweets member
    edited April 2015
    This is our second and we'd (rather I)  would like to have one more after this. My husband feels content with two but I really couldn't imagine myself having any less than 3.  I am one of 5 and just loved being in a big family and we are all super close.  I don't necessarily think I'll miss pregnancy but think I would definitely miss the milestones

• Options
    I have mixed emotions. This will be our third baby and while DH and I both feel like this will be our last, we aren't 100% ready to make any permanent birth control decisions. I really do feel like 3 kids is the right number for us. But baby fever strikes hard around here! Before we had kids we always said 4-5, but we were young and naive. Parenting is tough. I love being a mom but it's easy to imagine 5 kids when you have no idea what it takes to raise one.

That being said I'm just trying to take in every moment of this pregnancy. Enjoying every little kick and loving my belly. I will be sad to know I'll never feel a baby kicking from the inside again. But I think it's time to move onto our next chapter.
  • Options
    Very sad that this is my last.  I never really wanted to have kids at all.  Then I got pregnant during college (19 years old) and fell in love with my little girl.  I said I was one and done.  2 years later I had my little boy.  I was just crazy about him, he was so sweet.  Then I said for sure I was done having children, I had a boy and I had a girl.  I thought I would be a young mother and then have a wild older life :-)
    Fast forward through the loss of my first daughter, divorce with my first husband and a remarriage.
    DH #2 and I both agreed we didn't want any children.  SURPRISE baby #3 for me (first for DH) at age 35. 
    Almost immediately after giving birth to baby #3, my hormones started saying "have one more"  Seriously through the past 2 years my biological clock kept screaming "BABY,  BABY, BABY!!!!"  So here I am at 38 having my 4th and I couldn't be more happy and now a little sad because it is definitely my last.
    Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    This is our 2nd and last. After going through fertility treatment and multiple losses, we're greatful for the 2 we'll have. Our daughter was premature and this little guy is headed the same way. So we look forward to bringing up just the 2 beautiful and healthy children. One of each makes it a perfect time to close shop. Both pregnancies have been really hard on me, so it would be crazy to try again.
  • Options
    This is our second and I think this is our last. I'm 34 now and I don't think I want to be too much older while pregnant. I'm not at all sad about it as pregnancy is rough IMO. I'm not 100% sure I'm done (90%-ish) so maybe that's why I don't have any truly relevant feelings about this being my last time experiencing pregnancy.
  • Options
    My husband and I had always said we'd have 2 children, but wouldn't take any permanent measures after the second baby for at least a few years.  After finding out we're having another little girl, I still felt pretty comfortable in the idea of having just 2 children (though I did have a small cry about possibly never having a son, silly I know!).  My husband though has informed me that he doesn't plan on getting a vasectomy and if an "oops" happens it happens!  I've tried telling him that it's not an "oops" if you plan for it, haha.  So I guess we'll just have to see what the next few years bring for us, but for now I've been thinking this is our last pregnancy.  Not as sad about last pregnancy as I'm sure I will be about last baby and all of the milestones.
  • Options
    e1223e1223 member
    3rd kid for me and definitely the last! I thought we were done after 2 and really, REALLY was dreading being pregnant again after my husband convinced me to give it another go, but shockingly this really has been my best pregnancy yet by a long shot. I was very sick with my first 2 and only had some very mild sickness for way less time with this one. I am ready to put my pregnant and baby years behind me, but I am enjoying this pregnancy far more than I thought I would! Hopefully the same is true of the baby :) (not really a fan of newborns here)
  • Options
    This is our 3rd and last. I am kind of sad and will definitely be as each milestone with baby passes. We have 2 boys and now having a girl, and this pregnancy has been much harder than the previous 2. I am going to enjoy every moment of this pregnancy!