February 2015 Moms
Options

Crying all the time??

Hello fellow moms!

DS will be 2 months on Saturday and I feel all he does is cry.  Not a "I'm hungry cry, dirty diaper cry or in pain cry" but just a cry.  My daughter was such a happy baby and I know every baby is different but is anyone else going through this?  I feel like he's never happy.  He formula feeds now and I changed to sensitive so that's taken care of but I still feel like all he does is cry.  If your child is the same way, what have you been doing?  He's not hungry, has a clean diaper and I'm carrying him.  What else could I possibly do?  The swing seems to work most of the time but I feel bad always having him in there.  I'll take any suggestions that come my way!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Crying all the time??

• Options
    Mine is a crier. He needs to be entertained constantly. I play a lot of music and we sing while I smile at him, move his arms and legs, etc. That seems to be his favorite right now. We go on walks or he also likes his bouncy seat. If all else fails (like today) I drive him around the neighborhood so he will sleep and hopefully wake up happier.

If he hasn't always been a crier and this is a new thing, wonder weeks (if you follow it) says this is a fussy period and should get better around 10 weeks.
    j & m
    married July 2012
    My Angel - Amelia Hope - 3/13/14, 22 weeks
    BFP #2 - 6/10/14     Hoping for our rainbow baby    due February 2015

• Options
    Same here. My DD was such an easy baby, she only cried if she was hungry and that was a scream. My DS will just cry cry cry from about 2 in the afternoon until bed. Walks are keeping us sane, he loves walks. He is also formula fed and has silent reflux. We switched to similac sensitive. He was on Enfamil gentlease. He would cry during his feeding and make this disgusted face, it was almost like he didn't like the taste. We switched brands and got the anticolic bottles. We use the Tommee tippie ones. A combination of those 2 things has really made feeding time enjoyable for everyone. He was miserable with regular bottles and Enfamil. Unfortunately, he still cries a lot in the evenings. It's most likely the reflux which the pediatrician said he would grow out of.