Trying to Get Pregnant

Achy legs at 6 dpo

I have crazy ache in the legs and extreme fatigue since 4 dpo. I am 6 dpo today. I am wondering if there are others out there who experienced this before their bfp. Also, is there anyone expecting their AF on May 3rd and on a 30-32 day cycle. Would be nice to compare all the symptoms and have an AF and TTC buddy!! :-)

Me:30, DH:30, TTC#1, Cycle#1

Re: Achy legs at 6 dpo

• nicosh8nicosh8 member
    edited April 2015
    No. Implantation won't even happen until at least 7 dpo so that's not pregnancy related. Also- if they are pregnancy symptoms you will be able to turn a test positive. Sorry.

Me:27 DH:27
    Married: May 2013
    TTC#1 since Nov 2014
    MC June 2015
    MC January 2016
    Compound Hetero MTHFR Gene Mutation
  • ... What?
    Me: 28, DH: 28
    Diagnosed with PCOS: Summer 2007
    Married: July 2013
    Began TTC: June 2015

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/58d258

• Loading the player...
  • nicosh8nicosh8 member
    edited April 2015
    I suggest you lurk these boards and take the advice on temping and reading Taking Charge of your Fertility. There is also a 2 week wait thread. Good luck.
    Me:27 DH:27
    Married: May 2013
    TTC#1 since Nov 2014
    MC June 2015
    MC January 2016
    Compound Hetero MTHFR Gene Mutation
  • No.

And most people here are TTC. Sure there are a few who have other children, but most do not.
  • Please read the "If You Could Tell a Newbie Anything" thread - it will change your life. 
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    TTC #1 - Nov '14
    BFP 2/3/16  EDD 10/16/16
    DS born 10/18

LFAF: Frankly Disturbing
  • Already?! I haven't even had my coffee yet :P
    ****************************************************************************************************
  • Hi, we really don't recommend symptom spotting here, it just leads to disappointment.
    The truth is( read as the ugly truth) here is 20 percent chance of conceiving every cycle, with correct timing.
  • On the real, though.  Not possible to implant that early, as others have mentioned.

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• nlwz123 said:

This made me LOL and my face actually hurt.
  • momvita30 said:

Thanks for all the well meant advice. I have been trying really hard not to symptom spot. Cant help it since its my first month trying. I think i would get over the obsession soon enough though. I have been temping since two months and used OPKs for this cycle. 

I'd love to see your chart! Mine are in my siggy.
    You may learn after a few cycles that symptom spotting is completely worthless. You might even find (like I did) that you have more symptoms on bfn cycles then your bfp ones.
    My TTC History:
    2009: missed miscarriage #1 at 9 weeks (trisomy 16)
    2010: Infertility
    2011: Diagnosis and treatment (low sperm count, anastrozole for DH, clomid for me + IUI)
    2012: Baby #1
    2014: Baby #2
    October 2015: missed miscarriage #2 at 11 weeks (trisomy 22)
    March 2016 BFP#5, due November 2016.

My Charts since 2009

• Well at least we know OP isn't skipping leg day lol
    Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married 2010
    TTC: Feb 2014, BFP 7/14/14, CP 7/18/14
    BFP 3/10/15 - DD #1 born 11/19
    TTC #2: Oct 2017, BFP 12/19/17, CP 12/22/17
    BFP 2/20/18 - EDD 10/31/2018
  • Sounds like you need an extra dose of vitamins to me. Make sure you are taking prenatal vitamins.
  • Eating bananas and drinking plenty of water also help with leg cramps.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Have you been walking a lot? I've been pg 3 times and never had leg cramps. Just think about it, isn't it far more likely that you're just having a regular old leg cramp that has nothing to do with your uterus?

I had leg cramps during both of my pregnancies, however they occurred during the 3rd trimester (and either way would mean nothing to OP). Not sure if you meant in general you didn't have leg cramps, or just in early pregnancy you didn't, but I was under the impression they are more common during the later stages of pregnancy (and still not relevant to OP).
  • That's true for me too. I was only thinking about 1st tri. But I figured my 3rd tri leg cramps were probably caused by the 40 pound weight gain. Lol. Btw, I am getting physical therapy now to deal with the muscle tightness leftover from my pregnancies which is causing me to pee myself a little. Apparently, it's not normal to be unable to bend your leg to the side, even when pregnant. I highly recommend PT for muscle problems, even if you don't pee yourself. My therapist is amazing and even helps "train" for pushing out the baby. :)
    My TTC History:
    2009: missed miscarriage #1 at 9 weeks (trisomy 16)
    2010: Infertility
    2011: Diagnosis and treatment (low sperm count, anastrozole for DH, clomid for me + IUI)
    2012: Baby #1
    2014: Baby #2
    October 2015: missed miscarriage #2 at 11 weeks (trisomy 22)
    March 2016 BFP#5, due November 2016.

My Charts since 2009

• I had horrible leg spasms the 3rd tri with DD :(
    It was nearly impossible to sleep.
    I tried everything...banans, supplements, massages...walking...resting....nothing helped
    ****************************************************************************************************
  • I am going to take up the advice on banana's and supplements. The legs ache to the point of distraction. I have never had anything like this before. Its probably all the stress of anticipation.
  • I get horrendous cramps in my legs with pms - thanks AF.  Advil or Aleve really help.
    Me: 30 DH: 35 
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I just got a faint line on FRER. Is that even possible? I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and PCOS few years ago, but have regular cycles. So OPKs and even temping don't exactly work for me. Could I be wrong about my ovulation date? I won't believe this until I miss my AF and test again.
  • Have you been walking a lot? I've been pg 3 times and never had leg cramps. Just think about it, isn't it far more likely that you're just having a regular old leg cramp that has nothing to do with your uterus?

Yeah, I think OP needs to eat a banana

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• momvita30 said:

I just got a faint line on FRER. Is that even possible? I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and PCOS few years ago, but have regular cycles. So OPKs and even temping don't exactly work for me. Could I be wrong about my ovulation date? I won't believe this until I miss my AF and test again.

You can't be 6DPO then if you got a positive. It doesn't work like that. You don't even implant until 7-10 dpo
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    TTC #1 - Nov '14
    BFP 2/3/16  EDD 10/16/16
    DS born 10/18

• test again tomorrow with FMU if its really +
    head on over to 1st tri

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• momvita30 said:

I have crazy ache in the legs and extreme fatigue since 4 dpo. I am 6 dpo today. I am wondering if there are others out there who experienced this before their bfp. Also, is there anyone expecting their AF on May 3rd and on a 30-32 day cycle. Would be nice to compare all the symptoms and have an AF and TTC buddy!! :-)

Me:30, DH:30, TTC#1, Cycle#1
    Sorry, hun. Symptoms don't mean anything before your BFP. Also, you can have none & be pregnant.

It's all luck of the draw.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• This is one situation where I kinda wanna see the pee stick.

OP - you can't post it here ... it's against the rules, but if you want to send it to me in a PM I'm curious.

@missteacherlady16 is right though. You don't implant until 7-10 days so it would be impossible to get a positive at 6dpo. So either you're not actually 6dpo or it's not really a positive.
  • Agreed, test again fmu. Maybe you ovulated sooner than you think? Maybe you have "line eye"?
    Good luck on getting your bfp

• @kyleneum13 I kinda wanna see. You let us know the verdict? LOL
  • I'll third that - I wanna see the pee stick

Of course, if you're reading it outside the alotted time frame, then the test is invalid. 
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    TTC #1 - Nov '14
    BFP 2/3/16  EDD 10/16/16
    DS born 10/18

• @kyleneum13 I kinda wanna see. You let us know the verdict? LOL

It has yet to be sent to me but if it does, I'll let you know.
  • Am I the only one that isn't all that isn't shocked by a "bfp" after this whole discussion? 

No, it's definitely fitting.  I want to see the chart.
    Me: 30 DH: 35 
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Am I the only one that isn't all that isn't shocked by a "bfp" after this whole discussion? 

That's how the world works.  It's a cruel and curious thing.

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• Next batch of threads we'll start seeing:

"I've had leg cramps the last few days, am I pregnant?"
    Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married 2010
    TTC: Feb 2014, BFP 7/14/14, CP 7/18/14
    BFP 3/10/15 - DD #1 born 11/19
    TTC #2: Oct 2017, BFP 12/19/17, CP 12/22/17