October 2014 Moms

Diapers

hey mamas! My Pampers Swaddlers are exploding with poo. It's happened twice this week! I was holding LO in my lap and next thing I knew we were both covered in poo! It keeps shooting up the back. What kind of diapers are you using? I think I need to try another brand

Re: Diapers

• I'm using luvs
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers                         

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I have the same thing happen with Huggies. Poop goes everywhere when they have Huggies on. However we don't have any accidents with Pampers. I think you just need to try different brands until you find the right one.
  • Loading the player...
  • mehvimehvi member
    I was facing the same problem two weeks ago! So I switched to one size large diaper and it helpled a lot!! :)
  • I had that happening and we moved up a size. That helped a lot
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loved pampers Swaddlers but I switched over to pampers baby dry and I go through less diapers a month. My LO sleeps easier having a more absorbent diaper
  • We have tried Huggies Snug & Dry, Huggies Little Snugglers, Huggies Little Movers, Pampers Swaddlers, Honest Co, Luvs
    My favorite have always been Huggies Little Snugglers, and now Huggies Little Movers.

We had blow outs in every brand, but pampers was always the worst.  Huggies Snug & Dry was just too rough on her skin.  Honest Co was great but too expensive, and Luvs was also lots of leaks for us.

I did find moving up 1 size helped with the blow outs as well!
    imageimageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We went to cloth 4 months ago full time and have had 1 blow out. And it was 4 days worth! :)
  • We use Pampers Cruisers and we have a blow out everyday. It's really annoying!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I agree with moving one size up. That worked for me, and I use the Honest brand.