October 2015 Moms

Weirdest dream you've had so far?!

I have been cleaning and packing for our move this weekend and found a picture of DH's gramma who passed in July.  That night I went to sleep and dreamt we had the baby.  DH rolled me down the hallway of the hospital and we went to see his gramma who was in the same hospital (and very much alive).  She was holding our daughter and asked what her name was. 

The next morning I checked the mail and we recieved a memory book on DVD with her pictures on it.  I was so creeped out (not sure if that is the best word) because in the matter of two days I found her picture, she came to me in my dream and then I got her DVD in the mail.

Any other mommas have eerie dreams or experiences so far???

Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married: 05/14/2011

DS Was Born: 02/10/2013

EDD: 10/19/2015

Re: Weirdest dream you've had so far?!

• Omg. I had two extremely weird dreams about 2 months ago. One was that i was having a backyard BBQ and swimming party with most of Michael Jackson's family. Weird :-) the other one was that I was staying at a hotel during a dog show (I don't own dogs and I have never attended a dog show) and a dog at the hotel bit my baby and Kanye West intervened :-) so bizarre, I was scared to even tell my husband because it's so embarrassing lol
  • nsaid4u said:

Omg. I had two extremely weird dreams about 2 months ago. One was that i was having a backyard BBQ and swimming party with most of Michael Jackson's family. Weird :-) the other one was that I was staying at a hotel during a dog show (I don't own dogs and I have never attended a dog show) and a dog at the hotel bit my baby and Kanye West intervened :-) so bizarre, I was scared to even tell my husband because it's so embarrassing lol

LOL!  Wow that is so random.  Any dream with Kanye West in it would be a nightmare for me!  ;)  I like him so much better like 10 years ago!  I wonder why our dreams get so much weirder when we are pregnant!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married: 05/14/2011

DS Was Born: 02/10/2013

EDD: 10/19/2015

• Loading the player...
  • I dreamed one that I couldn't find my 9year-old daughter and I couldn't wake-up either it was the worst nightmare ever. Then earlier this week I dreamed I got my genetics test back and I found out I was having a girl I was ecstatic buy then woke up. Kinda wishing that one would come true, but I would be happy with a boy too.
  • Oh god I have weird dreams every night!
    I've had a couple weird dreams about flying to texas which we will in 3 weeks. But one of them we were flying and we were going past Australia for what ever reason and it turned into a play on the plane except my boyfriend didn't have a character. Another one was really weird because I woke up from a dream j was having and I was on the plane and I looked to my boyfriend and I was like wow I don't remember coming here or anything its like I was asleep. Then I walked down the Isle and my ex was on the plane and then we landed in a mall and I had to go find my shoes I packed because they were lost there.
  • I had a dream I was hanging out with Mj from Shahs of Sunset! Also had a Kardashion dream. Maybe I need to cut back on the reality tv lol!
  • That my partner wouldnt let me get the pram i wanted he was making us get a horrible cheap pushchair
  • I was reading about breastfeeding. And that night I had a dream about saving little rodents by breadfeeding them lol. Poor boobs. So many crazy dreams I can't even count.
  • BingjBingj member
    Reading these really makes me laugh! I dreamt that I had to have major heart surgery that the surgeon had never performed! I kept trying to delay it because i was pregnant but it turned into emergency surgery. I had a 50% chance of survival. I'm an OR nurse, so that's where that came from.
  • I had a dream that my husband was swimming in my uterus telling baby not to come out yet. I know this sounds absolutely ridiculous, but it was honestly so vivid and felt real! So weird.
  • I dreamt I was testing out shower heads for best "O". I was completely naked in Costco. Somehow nobody saw me while this was all going on. Sooo f-ing weird!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had a dream last night that my husband and I bought a really old house. After we bought it, we found a kiddie pool in the kitchen that had 2 puppies, a cat I had when I was a kid, and a black pig. Then they all got free and started pooping all over the house. I find it hilarious now, but was really confused when I woke up lol
  • Yes I had two dreams about two of my friends on the night before I saw each of them. One was that her and her husband bought an amazing historical mansion but painted the entire inside pastel pink. The other dream was my other friend and I were sitting at a kid's table in my preschool classroom and we were both watching the news while we colored with pink markers. I don't know if it had to do with having a girl, but it was random!
  • I also had a dream I was walking around London with my Mother in law and that I had to pee so bad. I went into each store and peed but every time I did I still felt like I had to pee again afterward. Until i woke up and realized it was because I had been holding in my pee since the early morning because I didn't want to get up! Haha
  • I had a dream I gave birth to a little old man with a beard and he ran away and everyone chased him on mopeds and we found him on a rock at the beach and when he tried to get down he broke his leg