TTC After a Loss
Options

New to group. Possible triggers

Hi ladies. My name is Susie and I am 31 years old. Our first and only baby, Ryan, lost his heartbeat at 25 weeks on a december 23,3014. Since then, I've had a ton of bloodwork run to see if they could find any issues. All my results came back within the normal range, but my high risk dr recommends me being put on Lovenex, which is a blood thinner when we get pregnant again. Has anyone else used Lovenex?

Re: New to group. Possible triggers

• Options
    I use Lovenox for a genetic blood-clotting disorder. There are a few things to get used to, but once you do, it's not a terrible treatment at all. It's a tiny needle, and only stings a little bit, just don't rub the injection site, or you will get spectacular bruises. Also, when you do get pregnant, they treat slip and falls, and seemingly minor traffic accidents very aggressively. You will need to go get checked out and have an u/s done, just to double check that you don't have a bleed developing.

Welcome to the board, I am sorry for your loss.

All advice given based on lengthy personal experience.

I am not a doctor, I just have a working medical vocabulary.

Always available to answer questions about loss, infertility, and TRP.

imageimage

• Options
    I used heparin which is similar but done twice a day. It's very easy to administer and you get used to it. Sorry for your loss.