TTC after 35

Fabulous Friday!!!!!

TGIF!!!!!!

What will you be drinking this weekend , real or imaginary.

What do we all have going on. Share your weekend plans with us.

Now that I feel that spring is finally here I can't wait to get my hands in the dirt and start planting. I know we have members all over the world so tell us if you garden and what you topically grow.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

Re: Fabulous Friday!!!!!

• I will be drinking this weekend! Don't know what yet but as long as it has over 40 proof it will be drunk.
    Today is CD 1 so I can have my sono on Tuesday, I'm happy about that.

We have nothing to do other than my sons soccer practice and a game.
    I plan on spending the weekend doing a spring cleanup in the yard and turning over my vegetable bed and adding compost.

I plant it all!!!
    Because my family owns a florist I have access to wholesale nurseries. I'm like a kid in a Candy store.
    My vegetable garden is pretty basic: tomatoes, peppers, wax beans, green beans and purple beans if I can find them, cucumbers, eggplant and lots of herbs. Sometimes I plant other things too but it depends on what they have. I won't put my vegis in until beginning of May.
    Oh how I love flowers!!!! I change the variety but I always get the same color sceme. I get a few varieties in red, dark purple, magenta, orange and yellow. The brighter the better.

TTC#3

CP 2/14

imageimage

All welcome

• Happy Friday everyone!

Hoping to go on a hike this weekend and get stuff done around the house. 

I love gardens and gardening but we are bit limited by where we live. I hope to get some more native plants in our yard this spring. Then where i can get more creative is with pots on our porch -- lots of annual flowers with color and then herbs. I love sitting on our porch in the summer surrounded by flowers! Would love to have a veggie garden but we share habitat with bears - veggies would attract them and provide an unnatural food source. 

Sounds like an awesome garden at @hooligans4! And glad things are going as planned with your cycle and upcoming tests. 
    Me (42) w/ partner for 16+ years
    TTC #1: 11/2012 - 9/2013; 6/2014 - present
    Follistim + TI (3x): All BFNs
    Follistim + IUI (1x): BFN 
    IVF #1: 17 retrieved,15 fertilized, Day 3: 15, Day 5/6: 3 biopsied
    Result; 1 frozen blast (inconclusive PGS results)
    IVF #2; ER: 6/22 16 retrieved, 6/25: 5 transferred (CP), 2 frozen
    FET 9/17: BFN
    Current FET -- Transferred 2 day-3 embryos - BFN

• Loading the player...
  • I'm jealous of your garden hooligans! My ambition ends with herbs on my deck and I'm lucky to keep them alive. Someday when we own our own home I want to try a garden, but I have a black thumb.

I will obviously not be drinking...even my decaf coffee sounds icky right now so I guess I won't miss it. It's a fair trade off. :)

I really need to get some good cleaning done this weekend and catch up on laundry, but I'm getting tired so I don't know if it will happen. At the moment I have no motivation to do anything at all. I just want to lay down and watch a movie. Unfortunately I have a toddler who won't let me be a vegetable. Darn. Haha.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Happy Friday!!

I'm thinking mojitos for the weekend.

My garden is always a beautiful mess with veggies, herbs & flowers all mixed in. I'm looking foward to planting sugars nap peas & beans this weekend. I've been a bit behind this year so my seedlings aren't where I would like then to be but it's good stress relief! I get to pick up two hens from someone I know that has extras & I'm planning on a good long hike Saturday morning.

Have a great weekend everyone :)
  • @craftyvixen love, love, love the garden. Almost as beautiful as the puppy.

TTC#3

CP 2/14

imageimage

All welcome

• I doubt I will be drinking anything....trying to be good on the diet! 

I have a a family session and a wedding to shoot this weekend. Lots of editing as well, Ive been swamped. Hoping to catch up as I have a newborn session this week and 2 sessions next weekend as well as a Quinceneda. (sp??) 
    SIGGY WARNING
    Me 38   DH 34
    married 05-21-11 
    started TTC right away

BFP- 10-16-14 EDD 6/13/15: MC 12-1-14