1st Trimester

heartburn at 7 weeks??

Has anyone else experienced heartburn at 7 weeks pregnant? My last pregnancy was a miscarriage. . . My first was over 5 years ago so I don't remember lol thank you

Best Answer

Re: heartburn at 7 weeks??

• Mine started a week and a half ago. I am also in your shoes I don't remember.I have a 6 yr old daughter and an angel daughter.
  • Loading the player...
  • @meeks0126 I wish I could remember but then again every pregnancy is different. Mine lasted awhile but it seems to be gone for today so hoping for the best! Good luck and hopefully you won't have much more heartburn.
  • @neferhathor thank you I wasn't sure if there was anything I could take. Yesterday was the first day I suffered with it but God if it didn't last a long time. Next time I will def go ahead and try that. Thank you
  • I had HB from my BFP until the day I gave birth for all three of my kids. Tums, zantac, and baking soda mixed with water were my go-to's. Sit up for at least 20 minutes after eating. Spicy foods make it worse (I never learned my lesson with that because I love hot sauce).
  • Someone suggested to me to try Apple cider vinegar and it made it much worse, but I've heard it works well for some people. If you have any on hand, you can give it a try.
    Photobucket AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • I had heart burn before I found out I was pregnant and definitely looking back realize it was related. It's been off and on these past few weeks. I'm 7w4d, and noticed its getting worse. I think it may be related to specific foods and not just general heart burn. Not fun either way. Thanks for the recs!