Pregnant after 35
Options

Bp issues

So much for coasting to the end of my 40 weeks.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Bp issues

• Options
    What the hell. Not sure why this posted twice. And it cut off 95% of my damn post!
  • Options

I had my 35 week appt on tues. I had elevated bp and protein in my pee. The bp wasn't dramatically high. But combined with the protein they are concerned that I am headed into the early stages of pre-e.

So now I am being monitored much more closely. We are taking this 1 week at a time. First goal make it to 36 weeks. Reasses at my appt on tues. If all looks stable aim for 37 weeks. I was really hoping to make it to my due date. Still am. But I will do whatever I have to to have a healthy baby.

Going into my appt my only concern was if my baby was still breech or not. She finall flipped. But I may end up wit a c- section anyway.

So hard to not worry about pretty much everything. I'll admit I went home and had a good cry. New worries. Just thankful I have great doctors and only 4 weeks or so left.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, good luck mama! FX for an easy time of it and calm BP readings!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry to hear it.  Good luck with everything!

Maybe you'll get some extra peeks at your LO with all the extra monitoring.

• Options
    Hope you can make it as long as possible! 
  • Options

I had my 35 week appt on tues. I had elevated bp and protein in my pee. The bp wasn't dramatically high. But combined with the protein they are concerned that I am headed into the early stages of pre-e.

So now I am being monitored much more closely. We are taking this 1 week at a time. First goal make it to 36 weeks. Reasses at my appt on tues. If all looks stable aim for 37 weeks. I was really hoping to make it to my due date. Still am. But I will do whatever I have to to have a healthy baby.

Going into my appt my only concern was if my baby was still breech or not. She finall flipped. But I may end up wit a c- section anyway.

So hard to not worry about pretty much everything. I'll admit I went home and had a good cry. New worries. Just thankful I have great doctors and only 4 weeks or so left.

This was my first pregnancy exactly. Ended up making it to 39 weeks getting induced. Went through trial of labor but ended with csection. I had ended up with severe pre-e and hellp post delivery. It's def not ideal but you'll get through and will still be all worth it in the end.
  • Options
    Stalking from parenting >35. I'm sorry you're going through this. But consider this: no matter how you get there, you will still be holding a baby in your arms at the end of it all!

**siggy warning**

Current Age 35, DH 33

Married 9/2011

BFP 8/2012, Miscarried 9/2012

BFP 9/2012, DS 6/2013

BFP 6/2014, Miscarried 7/2014

BFP 7/2014, DD 4/2015