April 2015 Moms
Options

Vent-allergic to stitches!!!

so, I've gotten stitches four times in my life now, two were post partum. I tore horribly with my DD so expected it to hurt like hell to recover etc. Since DS was born two weeks ago tomorrow, I've been healing fine and feeling pretty good, I even took a mirror to look at my stitches impressed on how few there were. I ended up with horrible pain up there the next day, pulled the mirror back out and the stitches are all jacked up and raised now! Last time with DD I had such a bad recovery I had scar tissue that made physical intimacy awful! I cannot repeat that this time so I am calling the drs in the morning and saying wtf!?! Every time I've had stitches I've had healing issues, I really think it's an allergy

Re: Vent-allergic to stitches!!!

• Options
    That's awful! I really hope your doctor can help u find a solution and soon. It's bad enough to need stitches without possibly having an allergy to them. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing that. I wish you luck!
  • Options
    Sitting at the drs waiting for her to look to see if there's something wrong