May 2015 Moms

Anyone want to share their baby name choice?

Hey hey!

Would anyone like to share their name they have locked in for their little one? I've noticed a lot of name posts lately asking for help so maybe everyone can share some inspiration for those stressing out coming to the end of our pregnancies :) I feel like we already have a post like this somewhere but I seriously can't find it *sigh*

Re: Anyone want to share their baby name choice?

• Naming our first son Aiden Maddox. We chose the name Aiden when we were 17 in high school, we're now 24 and found out it was a boy and it still just seemed right.
  • Loading the player...
  • We have agreed on either

Kiana Isabelle (Isabelle after DH grandma that passed away although I think her name isn't spelt traditionally I think it's Isobelle) or

Kiana Hope (DHs sick aunty)

Xx Kiana is pronounced Key-ah-nah
  • Sloane Noelle we picked the first name before we knew she was a girl, I've loved it since right after we had our first daughter and was excited to be able to use it!! Noelle is my MIL's middle name.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • larysa&larysalarysa&larysa member
    edited April 2015
    Eros Daniel -I love this name Eros is my pick and Daniel is my husbands first name
  • @Rosiethird aww that is so nice letting her pick names and what good choices she has!
  • We're going with Lamya for our little girl, it's an arabic name that mean the black shade of a big tree, and if spelled Lamia, it's a greek godess that turns evil lol i'm hoping she'd find that cool when she grows up, i would've loved it if my name had such a background!
  • We're going with Olivia Josephine. My DH's dad's name is Oliver and his Mom's name was Josephine. We both think they're pretty together. :)
  • bscurtbscurt member
    edited April 2015
    Hali'a Marie :)

Hali'a means sudden remembrance of a loved one / found memory. It's Hawaiian for my little island bub. Pronounced similar to Malia - ha-lee-ah.
  • mrscimino914mrscimino914 member
    edited April 2015
    We picked out our names before when we met and still loved them, we are naming our baby Marley Anna.
  • We are team green so we had to come up with one for both!

Greyson Blaine - Blaine is my dads name and this will be his first grandchild

Quinn Cheryl Margaree - cheryl after my mom and Margaree is the place my husband grew up and his family has lived on the same piece of land since the early 1800, since we won't be carrying on the tradition and living there we thought this was a nice way to honour his family.
  • We have decided to name our first baby girl Alyce Gonçalves.
  • @rosannewild I love that name! Depending on how people say it, it could come out sounding like "are ya wild?" lol It's a beautiful name though! :)
  • We've decided on Ella Elaine for our daughter. Boys name was going to be Samuel Mason, or vise versa. I'm happy with the name we chose. The middle name is after my grandmothers middle name. His side of the family has already done his grandmas name, so I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to share my grandmas name! 
  • Hartley Annelise!
  • We're pretty set on the first name but the middle name is still a little up in the air.  For now, her name is Elisa Catherine.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @rosannewild I love that name! Depending on how people say it, it could come out sounding like "are ya wild?" lol It's a beautiful name though! :)

We first thought of the spelling with the"y", which we finally let go of because of the probability of people saying "are-ya". But Aria is an Italian word and is phonetically pronounced "are-ee-ah". People are much less likely to unintentionally mess it up. DH is from Italy, and his name is always mangled here in the U.S.
  • Paisley Elizabeth will be here in less than two weeks!!!
  • Still not 100% (I'm insanely indecisive) but I think her name will be Celia Jean
  • We are naming our first daughter Evelyn Rose in 5 short weeks! So excited!
    If the baby was a boy we were going to call him Gabriel Stevens. I've always loved the name Gabriel and Stevens is my grandpas middle name. It was his mothers maiden name so it's very special to the family :).
  • 3 weeks until our daughter Kennedy is here!
  • Kae42Kae42 member
    Eloise Ripley Marie if it's a girl
    Eli.....unknown middle name(s) if it's a boy
  • Lillian Rebecca. I've always loved the name Lily, even before I got married and changed my last name to White. My mom hates it because she thinks she'll be picked on for being named "Lily White" but I don't think it will be an issue.
  • We are naming our little man Patrick Lawrence :)
  • We have chosen Khaleesi Anne Marie. Anne is from my grandma and Marie is from his grandma who passed away.
  • Our baby will be named Lucas and my maiden name as the middle name.  We wanted to name him after my Dad who passed away in July but my dad didn't love his name (he was the 3rd) and he chose not to name his own son after himself so we decided to use my maiden name instead.  

imageimageimage

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• Aubree Jay Smith

Jay after my father in law!