1st Trimester

CONSTANTLY having GI issues....

So just a vent - I feel like I just can't catch a break!!! So I'm either so nauseated that I can't eat...or I'm able to eat something....and then nausea....or I feel constipated and miserable (and nauseous)....or I have diarrhea and am miserable (and, again, nauseous) ~X( I don't remember it being this awful with my first....geez!!! Anyone else in the same boat?? Anything helping??

Re: CONSTANTLY having GI issues....

• Right there with ya.

I've found that certain things help for a little while (peppermint tea, ginger), then I start to either get sick of them or associate them with the nausea.

Not to sound ungrateful, but I am so over 1st tri, and I'm not even 10 weeks yet :(
    Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married 2010
    TTC: Feb 2014, BFP 7/14/14, CP 7/18/14
    BFP 3/10/15 - DD #1 born 11/19
    TTC #2: Oct 2017, BFP 12/19/17, CP 12/22/17
    BFP 2/20/18 - EDD 10/31/2018
  • Right there with ya.

I've found that certain things help for a little while (peppermint tea, ginger), then I start to either get sick of them or associate them with the nausea.

Not to sound ungrateful, but I am so over 1st tri, and I'm not even 10 weeks yet :(
    This. I'm beginning to associate EVERYTHING that used to help with nausea and now I can't even bear the thought and DH doesn't understand..."just drink/eat it really quick and you'll be fine" :-<
  • Loading the player...
  • Probiotics may help with the constipation / diarrhea.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• I feel your pain...I teach, and my tummy makes some crazy noises while I'm teaching. I haven't announced that I'm pregnant yet, so I just pretend like it's hunger pangs. LOL.

I've been eating kiwi to help the constipation, eating sour candies and Hot Cheetos to relieve the nausea, and drinking a lot of water. My doctor said this should improve in the second trimester, so I'm looking forward to it! Hang in there.