South Florida Babies

Broward County Mommies-To-Be/Mommies!

Hi girls! I am a first time mommy! I'm 11 weeks today. I am the first one in my group of friends to get pregnant, so with a lot of things I'm going through I don't really have anyone who understands and can relate lol. Don't get me wrong my friends are all wonderful and super excited but they just don't get it haha!
With that said I would LOVE to make some new friends! I made an Instagram to track my pregnancy journey, @bump.tobaby is the username. If you'd like a new friend find me there and I'll make sure to follow back!
I'm looking forward to making new friends and seeing other girls in their mommy journey too!
FTM expecting a Baby Girl on September 17th, 2015! Follow my pregnancy journey on Instagram at @bump.tobaby!

Re: Broward County Mommies-To-Be/Mommies!

• Hi! I'm a ftm mom too and 15 weeks. I live in Deerfield beach & am also looking for mommy-to-be friends. To be honest I have an instagram account but never use it :/ I'd follow you, but don't even know if I remember my username lol!
  • I don't know how to use Instagram (that could make me lame) but I live in Wilton Manors and would love some local mommy friends!!

My email is carolmsclark@gmail.com

I don't think that's much of a privacy issue, so I'm just putting my email out there :\">
  • Loading the player...
  • My email is annafd873 @ gmail .com
  • So thankful for all the mommies I've met from here! <3
    FTM expecting a Baby Girl on September 17th, 2015! Follow my pregnancy journey on Instagram at @bump.tobaby!
  • Hey girls - I'm in Broward too. I'm a FTM with a 9 month old baby girl. I can answer any questions you may have -- I know the other bump girls came in very useful for me when I was pregnant, and now with the baby here I still visit from time to time. I only know a couple other people with babies, so I'm open to play dates too! :) 
  • Laura, I just followed you on Instagram
  • Laura, I finally re downloaded instagram and remembered my login info lol! I just followed you... your bump is so cute! My username is annabella423.
  • Anna, I just followed you on Instagram too :) I'm in Tamarac. 
  • Tatita2015Tatita2015 member
    edited April 2015
    Hi mommies!! We should create a club or something, that way we can meet personally and share our experiencies.  :)]

I have 6 weeks :x

Blessings!
    FTM ~ it's a BOY!! ~ Due date: December 2, 2015 :)
  • I'd love to meet up! I'm 2 months pregnant and I live in Fort Lauderdale/Dania :)
  • Hi ladies! I'm a first time mom, 8 weeks pregnant today and I live in Coconut Creek.
  • Just found out I'm expecting a Baby Girl!!! Super exciting! I'm having so much fun following you all on Instagram! <3
  • Congrats! I follow you now as well u look like you're always having a blast!!
  • I live in Oakland broward I'm 38 weeks so almost done . But would love to meet new moms to this is my third daughter but like my first since my youngest daughter is 13 yo I followed you on ig you can follow me @yolymarquez my email is pujalsyolanda@gmail .com
  • cpayne111cpayne111 member
    edited May 2015
    Hi Ladies, first time Mom here and I'm about 16 wks! I'm living in Wilton Manors and would also love to meet local mommies-to-be! Does anyone know of any good prenatal yoga classes in the area?

-Carissa
  • Coral Springs Medical Center offers Prenatal Yoga.  It might be far for you.
  • Hi ladies, FTM too, but live in Miami. I am due in about 6 weeks and going thru a surge of emotions. Any tips would be appreciated. I'm also on IG racheltootall
  • First time mama I'm due July 16 & live in east Pompano!
  • I'm PMing the ladies nearby me! I live in Wilton Manors and this is our first! A sweet boy :x

I'm 27 weeks today.
  • Aicyla22Aicyla22 member
    edited April 2019
    **Removed by Admin at OP's request**
  • I'm from Miami, and am 4 weeks post, had my baby boy may 8 :)
  • Hi, I'm also a FTM and live in Cooper city. I am seeking to make friendships and would be great to meet other moms to be. We should make a group or something. I am 12w
  • Hey there ladies I live in Pompano....I am 13 weeks. It is my husband and I first child and we are so excited for this journey!
  • fllmomfllmom member
    edited June 2015
    Hello Ladies. I am 10 weeks  due Jan 18th and live in Coral Springs. This is my first baby.
  • Hi ladies I'm 6weeks with baby #3 due Feb 18 anyway can suggest a great Ob ?! I now live in Tamarac
  • Ladies post your Instagram names so I can find you all! Mine is @bump.tobaby, reply with yours! ;)
  • Hi ladies, I'm in ft laud/Oakland Park area. I'm a FTM almost 21 weeks. DH and I are excited and in our very early 30s. I would like to make friends locally. If anyone is considering getting together in the area please let me know.
  • Hi everyone. I am new to South Florida. First time mom as well. Nice to meet you.
  • Hello Ladies,

I would like to make new friends locally as well, I live in Davie/ Weston/ Southwest Ranches area. I am 20 weeks expecting our first baby, and It's a boy!!! we are so excited :)

Let's meet!!! :)

FTM ~ it's a BOY!! ~ Due date: December 2, 2015 :)
  • We should all meet up! I would love to know some pregnant ladies out there!
  • I have only 4 weeks to go! Don't know where the time has gone!!
  • Hey ladies! I hope this board stays active! I live in the Davie/Weston/Sunrise area. Would love to make new mommy frienda. I'm a FTM due Jan 8 with a baby girl!!
  • I'm 17 weeks, my IG name is ttcjourney2zee, Fort Lauderdale
  • Hi all!

My name is Audrey and I am a ftm of a 6 month baby boy. Being a mom is the best! my instagram is audreybella19

I live in Davie. Hope to connect with some of you soon

• Congrats mommy to be!!!! I am in Davie as well. If you have any questions let me know. Would be happy to help. This is the best time in your life! I miss being preggos LOL
  • If any of you lovely moms are looking for a photographer, please check my work www.darasblingphotography.com I have a Valentine Special until 2/16 receive $50 off a birth, maternity, newborn, child or family session.  I also manage children for modeling, so contact me if you are a stay at home mom willing to drive to Maimi for castings & jobs.  I look forward to meeting you.  I also own a boutique and provide all of the outfits for my sessions for newborns & girls www.jewelryandbabyblingbydara.com
  • Hi everyone! My name is Erika. My husband and i live in weston. Our first time conceiving, i'm 5 weeks. I would love to meet some mommies in my area! 

xo
    Me: 28 DH: 27
    Dating: October 2012
    Married: April 2016
    TTC #1: March 2017
    BFP: 04/03/17