1st Trimester

BFN help!

edited April 2015 in 1st Trimester
I am 14 days away from ovulation. CD 38. I tested this morning. Got a BFN. I have been stressed lately. Am I just having a late period? I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

Re: BFN help!

• You may want to post this on the Trying To Get Pregnant (TTGP) board. The ladies there really know their stuff.
  • Did you temp to confirm ovulation? You may have ovulated later than usual. That would mean you're not actually 14 dpo. If the test is negative you are not pregnant at this time. Test Once a week until your period shows up. If you go 60 days or more with No period and no positive hpt then you should call your doctor to jumpstart your period. Good luck.
    Me:27 DH:27
    Married: May 2013
    TTC#1 since Nov 2014
    MC June 2015
    MC January 2016
    Compound Hetero MTHFR Gene Mutation
  • Loading the player...
  • I was going to post there but they are telling everyone to post here about questions of pregnancy. I am temping and I ovulated but I'll just keep testing I guess. I'm just getting anxious lol
  • nicosh8nicosh8 member
    edited April 2015
    Hmm I can understand the anxiety. Maybe asking for a chart stalk over on TTGP would be helpful? A lot of women over there give great advice and interpret charts really well. Good luck to you!
    TTC#1 since Nov 2014
    MC June 2015
    MC January 2016
  • I was going to post there but they are telling everyone to post here about questions of pregnancy. I am temping and I ovulated but I'll just keep testing I guess. I'm just getting anxious lol

Asking for a chart stalk =/= asking if pregnant

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• @PrimRoseMama
    I didn't realize. Sorry about that!I have seen some people post charts and get good advice interpreting o date and leuteal phase. I didn't mean it as a way for people to tell her if she was or wasn't pregnant.
    I won't give that advice again! Thanks.
    My apologies for being a boob.
    TTC#1 since Nov 2014
    MC June 2015
    MC January 2016
  • @nicoash88, I'm pretty sure @PrimRoseMama is saying asking for a chart stalk does not equal asking if pregnant. I think you're okay. (The non-TOU readers are making everybody antsy!!)
  • @DandT2point0 Hm alrighty. A lot of nonsense going on over on the TTGP boards today. I Definately didn't want to encourage anymore!
    I'm still learning. I wasn't sure what =/= means. Either way I feel silly. Thanks! #-o
    n00b
    TTC#1 since Nov 2014
    MC June 2015
    MC January 2016
  • nicoash88 said:

@PrimRoseMama
    I didn't realize. Sorry about that!I have seen some people post charts and get good advice interpreting o date and leuteal phase. I didn't mean it as a way for people to tell her if she was or wasn't pregnant.
    I won't give that advice again! Thanks.
    My apologies for being a boob.

No worries-- I think you misunderstand. I was saying a question about your chart is not the same as asking if you are pg over on TTGP. :D

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• nicoash88 said:

@DandT2point0 Hm alrighty. A lot of nonsense going on over on the TTGP boards today. I Definately didn't want to encourage anymore!
    I'm still learning. I wasn't sure what =/= means. Either way I feel silly. Thanks! #-o
    n00b

It happens to everyone-- you're fine! :)

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Got it! Thanks for clearing that up! Lol
    TTC#1 since Nov 2014
    MC June 2015
    MC January 2016