November 2015 Moms

I JUST WANT TO POOP

2»

Re: I JUST WANT TO POOP

• Hol-y crap. Pun intended. Sweet relief!
  • Oy, the Nuggets! I had a pile of like 20 one day. I thought it would be so much more!

Also, if you don't know, you need this! Or even a stoll to put your feet on. It helps!!!
    https://www.squattypotty.com/
  • Loading the player...
  • blinky2112blinky2112 member
    edited April 2015
    Could this thread be helpful for @millerkat510?

• Oy, the Nuggets! I had a pile of like 20 one day. I thought it would be so much more!

Also, if you don't know, you need this! Or even a stoll to put your feet on. It helps!!!
    https://www.squattypotty.com/

Omg,my husband won't shut up about the Squatting Potty! He swears by it!

Sorry for the TMI but I had to endorse the product!
  • I've used a natural suppository, does the trick and dr said its ok to do
  • Benefiber in a glass of water does the trick. Trust me I'm on baby three and this is a breeze.
  • Was blocked up for three days and now, every morning, something happens, though a little looser than I'd like or rabbit poops..sorry so gross.  It's so annoying! That on top of getting up at 6am to tummy ache is no good.  I just want to poop like a normal person!!
  • mcdonalds bacon egg and cheese biscuits seem to loosen my bowels regardless of how constipated i am. i assume pregnancy is irritating the gallbladder as greasy food immediately sends me running to the potty (shoving kids out of the way in the process) lol
  • Omg, I practically ran down stairs cheering bc i finally pooped today!!
    I feel ya. I've been taking fiber yummies and drinking lots and lots of water.
  • Just went through this yesterday/last night and it was horrendous. I tried prune juice (yuck!) which didn't work. Greasy food normally works for me too but nope not this time. It was too large to pass. Before going to bed I took a stool softener, drank a ton of water and prayed that it would work. I woke up every hour. My body wanted to go but just couldn't. Finally this morning. When I got up for work I tried for the 100th time in 24 hours and it worked. It wasn't very pleasant but at least it's out. I never thought I would be so excited about pooping.