South Florida Babies
Options

Can anyone recommend an OBGYN that supports natural childbirth at Memorial West Miramar?

I am currently under the care of Dr Helen Salsbury.  Unfortunately, I have had 3 bad experiences with her now and I feel like I need to change  It's my first child and I really want to have a positive experience.  FYI, I'm 21 weeks, healthy and 40 years old.  I would love to experience natural childbirth with no meds if possible but think I want to deliver at a hospital.  Miramar West is close to where I live and I hear is lovely.
Thanks in advance to anyone that has any suggestions.

Answers

• Options
    I'm sorry this response is a little late, and you may have found a doc already, but Dr. Lina Echavarria at Memorial Miramar is fantastic.  Her office is busy so sometimes there is a wait, but she is worth it.  
  • Options
    I'm wanting just the same. OBGYN who delivers at Memorial Miramar and no meds if possible. I got some great recommendations for Dr. Pablo Uribasterra. 8 weeks right now and have to get lab results from my current gyno this Tuesday then will schedule an appointment with him. Best of luck, and please let me know who you end up with!