September 2015 Moms
Options

what sex you thought your baby was and what they actually turned out to be?

Hi all I have my 20 week scan in less than 4 hours. I honestly believe it is a girl, but everyone else thinks boy. I already have a 2yr old boy. I've always said I wouldn't mind either way as long as they are healthy. Would love to hear your experiences thank you x

Re: what sex you thought your baby was and what they actually turned out to be?

• Options
    This pregnancy was much different than my first. I was nauseous, had food aversions and had no energy what so ever. Everyone was telling me it's a girl. I actually started to believe it and I too felt it was a girl. We found out at our 18 week ultrasound that we are having another boy. My feelings for a girl was dead wrong. :(
  • Options
    melco19melco19 member
    edited April 2015
    My pregnancy this time, is exactly the same as my first. Same symptoms, same cravings, etc. I had a boy first and I felt like this was a boy too.... I was right :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm feeling boy for my second. Have a two year old son. Will find out in a week if I'm right! Can't wait for your update!
  • Options
    This pregnancy has been so different than my 2 previous (which were boys) so I was convinced I was have a girl. Well we found out yesterday that boy #3 is on his way!!
  • Options
    angholc10angholc10 member
    edited April 2015
    I thought it was a girl. Chinese calendar was wrong too! As much as I wanted a boy, it took me about 15 minutes to get over it and now I'm completely in love with my little girl whom I can't wait to meet !! FTM.
  • Options
    I and everyone i know was convinced i was having a girl. My pregnancy has been so different from my first that i thought this has to be a girl. My first was a boy and i found out 2 days ago we are having another boy. My radar doesnt work lol
  • Options
    So I really hoped for a girl, but I felt like it was a boy. My family all thought it was a boy...but its a girl!
  • Options
    I had a feeling we were having a boy, but we were told at our 12 week NT scan that we were having a girl. Old wives tales also said girl. But we found out on Wednesday that I was right, it's a boy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a FTM and I knew he was a boy since the beginning. Got it confirmed at my anatomy scan 2 weeks ago!
  • Options
    Everyone said girl and we found out yesterday boy!
  • Options
    We have our 20-week ultrasound on April 30. And I really don't have a feeling either way! Is that weird? I haven't even had anyone tell me they feel like it's a boy or a girl. If people ask me what I feel I just shrug. Not to say I'm not excited to find out!
  • Options
    I have had no intuition either way which kinda bothers me! I was blaming it on being a FTM, but I've seen other FTM's on here who are having gut feelings. Most people are saying they think it's a girl, but there are a few boy votes mixed in there. We will find out tonight and I'm sooooo excited!!!!!!
  • Options
    I just had a feeling and KNEW it was a girl...I was right! :)
  • Options
    The moment I knew I was pregnant I knew it was a girl iidky I just felt I knew. Well my husband started convincing me there is no way of knowing and we started referring to our baby as a "he" because my husband kept calling it "he". But when I found out it really was a girl I was like in your face I knew it!!
  • Options
    I knew I was having a girl from the very beginning! Majority of my family all said girl. DH wanted a girl then changed his mind a couple of weeks after we found out & was convinced t was a boy. But no...girl, it is !
  • Options
    Everyone was a million percent positive it was a boy....my mil had even purchased some boy clothes before we found it...and surprise....its a girl!
  • Options
    Thank you all for your feelings and opinions.... my gut feeling was absolutely wrong, we are having baby boy number 2 ... I think I was a little upset at first but since telling everyone and picking up some cute baby boy outfits, I can now say I'm so excited and needless to say but so is my other half.
  • Options
    I was certain it was a girl because this pregnancy has been so different than my first. Turns out another boy! @amylou512 and @excited2bmommy09 don't feel bad if you don't have a gut feeling. I had one and mine was wrong so what does that tell you. Haha!
  • Options
    @trj724 I'm having boy #3 as well :)
  • Options
    Always thought of baby as a girl BC my GMA said it will be a girl... Lo and behold a girl it is :D
    Me (27) & Hubby (40): 1/22/11
    EDD of 1st: 9/11/15
    PhD grad date: 6/1/16
  • Options
    I have no gut feeling at all! :-(
  • Options
    I think because I'm hoping for a boy, I feel like it's a boy. Ultrasound in 3 days, so hopefully baby wants me to know.

I feel like I'm the only one who gets a tiny bit annoyed when people tell me what they think it is.. anyone else? I imagine it's because I don't know yet and haven't see baby in WEEKS, the subject it a little touchy for me..I just can't wait!! <:-P