High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Starting to feel defeated!

My doc just increased my Aldomet again because my blood pressure is up still. I'm now taking 750mg 4 times a day! Today's office reading was 170/110. The med was already making me tired and weak, so I can only imagine how crappy I'm gonna feel now. I'm becoming a piece of furniture at home cause I do absolutely nothing. I don't understand why my bp's stay so high and it's frustrating! :-<

Re: Starting to feel defeated!

• Options
    I'm sorry you are going through this. I am on bp meds too which are only somewhat controlling my pressures. Your dosage is quite high. Have they recommended anything else to control it?

I know this is easier said than done, but, try not to worry too much. Wishing you a healthy rest of your pregnancy and healthy, happy baby!

• Options
    Thank u for your kind words! I'm gonna talk to my doc about the meds because I've been on it since Monday and no real change in my pressure yet. Baby measured 2 wks behind today and he has consistently bee right on time. I'm hoping there's no growth restrictions going on. Wish u well also ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wishing you some good news soon, do not feel defeated, you are a strong mama! Easier said than done, I know. Hang in there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kamio92kamio92 member
    edited April 2015
    Glad to hear that you had a happy ending!!! Wishing you both the best of everything in the weeks ahead!

Take care of yourself and your beautiful lil' nugget!!!
    [color=purple]Married July 2014[/color]
    [color=pink]First Monkey July 2015[/color]
    [color=green]Baby No2 March 2018
    ~Team Green~[/color]