1st Trimester

Almost 12 weeks and nausea seems to have gotten worse

I thought it would be on its way down by now but it seems to have kicked into high gear since week 11 started...I have been nauseas since week 6.

Anyone else feeling it pretty bad at 12 weeks?  

I also feel like I have to eat all the time, like I will eat and then 30 minutes later it's like my stomach has emptied out....ugh!!!!

Re: Almost 12 weeks and nausea seems to have gotten worse

• Some get to experience nausea the entire pg. Symptoms (all of them) come & go the entire time. Hang in there.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • mine went away at 9 weeks. like PP said. It comes and goes or just stays ... the whole pregnancy. good luck....
  • I'm in week 12 and it's as bad as ever. It's like I've had the flu for 2.5 months.  All-day nausea. 

I got two sample bottles of Diclegis, which worked great, but the pharmacy has been sitting on my scrip for almost a week, waiting on my insurance company's approval.  Only I called my insurance last week to check that it would be covered, and they said it would. 

It's pretty awful.  Last week, it evolved into full-scale vomiting, not just all-day gagging and waves of nausea.  Good times.

• Been horribly sick since week 6 and I'm now at 11 wks and 3 days. Not holding my breath that it'll magically disappear next Tuesday. Had some with #1kid and it went away around the 14th week. Hoping this one will follow suit and not linger way into 2tri...or 3rd.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm in week 12 and it's as bad as ever. It's like I've had the flu for 2.5 months.  All-day nausea. 

I got two sample bottles of Diclegis, which worked great, but the pharmacy has been sitting on my scrip for almost a week, waiting on my insurance company's approval.  Only I called my insurance last week to check that it would be covered, and they said it would. 

It's pretty awful.  Last week, it evolved into full-scale vomiting, not just all-day gagging and waves of nausea.  Good times.

Have your OB office call the insurance people to hurry things along. I just went through that with my son's medication. So annoying.
  • Soooo I had severe nausea weeks 7-9. It stopped all of week 10 except for about 3 days ago its come back :( I thought I was in the clear! 
  • I'm 11 weeks and experiencing nausea like I never have before. Just the smell of anything I don't like makes me sick. I feel so lazy. This will be my 3rd and I feel like I should be a pro by now...
  • Same here. I've tried anything and everything but nothing seems to work for me. I've tried diclegis and zofran too.
  • CrissyGee said:

I'm 11 weeks and experiencing nausea like I never have before. Just the smell of anything I don't like makes me sick. I feel so lazy. This will be my 3rd and I feel like I should be a pro by now...

Yeah me too.
  • Mine wasn't to bad and at almost 11 weeks has become TERRIBLE TOO! I thought I'd be on the upside soon :(