October 2015 Moms
Options

TALL MOMMIES

I am a LARGE women (5'11 and 170lb normally). I am 16 weeks along and weigh about 180 now. I really hate approaching 200lbs as a women but I was wondering if any tall October mamas are seeing a bump? I don't have one yet... :(

Re: TALL MOMMIES

• Options
    I'm not super tall, but have a really long torso (sitting I'm taller than my 6'2" husband). I didn't noticeably show with my first until 6 months. This time, my belly just popped right out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Im 5'9 (not sure if that is considered tall) and was 176 pounds at the last appointment. I think I'm showing this is my first I'm 13w 5d
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 5'10" and about 130 and feel like I'm showing, but it is also my third. I didn't show much at all until around 20 weeks with my first.
  • Options
    @twogirlsandagreen WOW!! You're so tiny compared to me. :)
  • Options
    Im 5'11" and was 135 pre prego. Now im145. I stopped taking my ADD meds once i got my BFP which gave me back a normal appetite on top of the pregnancy munchies. Im not showing all the time..but ive noticed a change in my belly. My lower belly is rock hard by the end of the day! This is my 1st so im sure for the next ill show earlier.
  • Options

Im 5'11" and was 135 pre prego. Now im145. I stopped taking my ADD meds once i got my BFP which gave me back a normal appetite on top of the pregnancy munchies. Im not showing all the time..but ive noticed a change in my belly. My lower belly is rock hard by the end of the day! This is my 1st so im sure for the next ill show earlier.

you're also a tiny thing compared to my galoot butt. ;) I am sure we'll see our beautiful bumps soon though!!!
  • Options
    You are all tiny! I'm 6 foot, 230 lbs. this is my second so I have started to pop out but an hide it easily too. Last pregnancy I was able to hide the belly until 16 weeks. Pregnancy was pretty easy on my body since the baby never got into my ribs. There are definitely advantages to being tall.
  • Options
    I am 5' 11" and weighed roughly 145/150lbs prepregnancy. I started showing quite early with this pregnancy, but I lost a baby in June at 22 weeks so I think that plays a part in it. I will post a pic of my belly at roughly 12 weeks. My belly size changes all the time though.
  • Options
    SparkZuZu said:

You are all tiny! I'm 6 foot, 230 lbs. this is my second so I have started to pop out but an hide it easily too. Last pregnancy I was able to hide the belly until 16 weeks. Pregnancy was pretty easy on my body since the baby never got into my ribs. There are definitely advantages to being tall.

Yes, I was very comfortable until the end because she had so much room in there! I swear I could have kept her comfortably in there for several more weeks, but she was evicted at 41w.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Im 5'10" and 194 :( dont look it though and not a bump just bloat still (This was last week at 12 weeks)
  • Options
    Oops here
  • Options
    I'm 5'11 and 145 PP and didn't have a noticeable bump with #1 until about 32 weeks! #2 was a little sooner, and I already have a bump that people are commenting on with #3!.  
                                                                                   4.24.12                                                                            5.7.14
                  imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby #2 Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

imageimageimageimage

• Options
    tpete12 said:

I am 5' 11" and weighed roughly 145/150lbs prepregnancy. I started showing quite early with this pregnancy, but I lost a baby in June at 22 weeks so I think that plays a part in it. I will post a pic of my belly at roughly 12 weeks. My belly size changes all the time though.

tpete12 said:

tpete12 said:

I am so sorry for your loss. Congrats on this little one. I def see a bump!! :)
  • Options
    I'm 5'10" and at my 14 week appt I was 181 (pre preg 177). Some days I see a bump, some days it's hardly noticeable! Hubs said it looked like I was bumpin' today (15 weeks) but I disagree. Can't wait till I POP and actually look consistently pregnant!
  • Options
    Natcat509 said:

I am a LARGE women (5'11 and 170lb normally). I am 16 weeks along and weigh about 180 now. I really hate approaching 200lbs as a women but I was wondering if any tall October mamas are seeing a bump? I don't have one yet... :(

I am almost exactly your size... almost 6 feet and bounced between 167 and 172 pre-pregnancy. I was 180 at my 15 week appointment. I'm also pretty sure I'm going to hit 200. That being said, my pants don't fit but I don't have a bump yet. This stage is so awkward... I'm wearing belt extenders and belly bands and long shirts and I just want to have a bump so I can wear maternity clothes (which are too big now).
  • Options
    I'm 5'11, was 151lbs the day I found out I was pregnant, am now 149 (wtf haha, no MS and no food aversions either)...I have a bump only after eating and I'm 15w4d!! I'm a FTM so I know that's a big part of it, but I just look flabby, like I'm letting myself go. I want a pronounced baby belly to show off. All my height is in my legs though, not my torso, so I'm hoping I'll "pop" soon!!  :-S

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    adcoxmt said:

I'm 5'11, was 151lbs the day I found out I was pregnant, am now 149 (wtf haha, no MS and no food aversions either)...I have a bump only after eating and I'm 15w4d!! I'm a FTM so I know that's a big part of it, but I just look flabby, like I'm letting myself go. I want a pronounced baby belly to show off. All my height is in my legs though, not my torso, so I'm hoping I'll "pop" soon!!  :-S

you probably lost some muscle weight. You're a tiny thing too so I am sure you'll see that beautiful bump soon. :) I am a lot thicker than you.... ;)