Late Term and Child Loss
Options

PgAL Check-In 4/10/15

A huge congrats to Mel on the arrival of Harrison!

How far along are you?

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions?

QOTW: Do you have a name yet for this baby? Has it been easier/harder naming your rainbow?

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

Re: PgAL Check-In 4/10/15

• Options
    Congratulations to @mel&john2013! So glad Harrison is here safe and sound and doing well.
    Abigail Grace 9/7/10
    Nathaniel Willis born sleeping 2/6/14
    Felicity Hope 4/6/15

• Options
    How far along are you? 31 weeks

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? appointment, NST and BPP in 1 week

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions? tired

QOTW: Do you have a name yet for this baby? Has it been easier/harder naming your rainbow? Name is picked. It was the same challenge as coming up with one for our son. We had a few names and then just narrowed it down to one.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Just trying to keep busy during the day since I stopped working and wishing I could speed  up time these next few weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Bgirma - congratulations on Charlie's arrival! Such great news - thanks for sharing! Glad you are all doing well:)
  • Options
    @Bgirma yay! Congratulations! So happy for you and Charlie's arrival!
  • Options
    @Bgirma congrats!!!!!!!

It fills my heart with joy to hear of all of the new arrivals @dadalou,@kflynn,@mel&john2013 @Bgirma congrats to all and congrats to whomever else!!!
  • Options
    Thank you so much everyone! And congratulations to all the mamas! I'll be stalking you all, I can't wait to see more little rainbows!

Harrison says hello!