December 2015 Moms

Anyone else "living" in the bathroom?

This is my 4th preg and I don't remember ever peeing this often this early on. I frequently go, walk out of the bathroom and sit down just in time to have to go again. I also frequently pee twice in one sitting. I JUST went, started to post this and guess what..?! I gotta go again. I know its not a UTI so it has to be preg related... anyone else? Or is it just me?
Kristie
Mom to 2 earth angels (2006,2010) and 2 angels in heaven (2009- 20w 5d; cause unknown, 2015- 7w4d; trisomy 22).
imageimage

Re: Anyone else "living" in the bathroom?

• I do feel the need to pee more often lately.
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Sounds just like me! Even if I don't drink anything past 7 or 8 at night I still have to get up to pee 3-4 times a night. I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow. Luckily I am on spring break this week so I can run to the bathroom whenever I need - I'm dreading going back to school next week!
  • Loading the player...
  • I know, @MamaMcD ! I am in school too! Hard to keep things quiet when I am running back and forth. I had to tell my prof so that he'd know why I spend less time in class than running back and forth to the bathroom.
    Kristie
    Mom to 2 earth angels (2006,2010) and 2 angels in heaven (2009- 20w 5d; cause unknown, 2015- 7w4d; trisomy 22).
    imageimage

• I am constantly peeingw! I do mobile grooming, so I'm always asking to use my customers bathroom!!! I go pee... 5 minutes later my bladder says ohhhh no!!! I'm not done yet!!! Can't complain, I'm loving every minute of it, and feel so incredibly blessed!

Mommy to my Angel baby Domenico Anjelo M/C 11 weeks 12/20/2014
    C/P 4/15/2015 5 weeks
    BFP 6/15 /15 Due: 2/25/16

• Oh, absolutely! I won't lie and say it isn't annoying. .. especially when I have to leave the house, but totally worth it. It is just curious to me...
    Kristie
    imageimage

• I was just looking around.. Use to be sept mom then unfortunelty misscarried. Hoping to be January mom! Anyway one thing that seemed to help me was when I was done using the bathroom to lean forward. I usually had more in there. Congrats everyone!
  • Well that solves the mystery of peeing twice in one sitting, lol. I go to get up (lean forward) and it hits me that I have to go again! Thx!
    Kristie
    imageimage

• You're Welcome :)
  • Ugh I'm peeing all the time. Why wasn't there this much urine when I wanted to pee on all the sticks?! This is #3 and both other pregnancies I had nothing like this until way later when my bladder was smushed by uterus.

Mommy to four +1, EDD November 9th!

Come visit my new blog @ sixpickhappy.wordpress.com!

• Exactly @libfish825 ! It has me wondering if it is multiples because they say symptoms are exaggerated with multiples and my mom had twins so I do have family history. I highly doubt there is more than 1 in there but it does make me wonder lol.
    Kristie
    imageimage

• libfish825libfish825 member
    edited April 2015

Exactly @libfish825 ! It has me wondering if it is multiples because they say symptoms are exaggerated with multiples and my mom had twins so I do have family history. I highly doubt there is more than 1 in there but it does make me wonder lol.

Ugh. This makes me throw up in my mouth. I would pass out in my OB's office with this news.

ETA: Not if it was your news. :) DH's mom is a twin so I feel like I have more of a chance, although I have no clue about the genetics of it all and how it gets passed down.

Mommy to four +1, EDD November 9th!

Come visit my new blog @ sixpickhappy.wordpress.com!

• Peeing all day yes.. and TMI, #2 is a little over active as well.. :-L
  • becca529 said:

Peeing all day yes.. and TMI, #2 is a little over active as well.. :-L

Same here, everything I eat or drink runs right through me!

• They put me on progesterone because my levels were low and it is so weird!! I still pee a lot but more like I did in prev. pregs. I don't live in the bathroom anymore, lol. I don't know if it is a coincidence or if my pee-mania was due to the low progesterone but whatever it was I am sooo glad it stopped! #2 is a little overactive (for me) like you all said but nothing I can't tolerate :)
    Kristie
    imageimage

• I'm in the bathroom all day vomiting! I have severe morning sickness and had to go to the ER last week because of it. Morning sickness is not a joke! I'd kill to be peeing or pooing all day instead of puking!
  • @Ohashfo BTDT... had it BAD, REAL bad (hyperemesis gravidium (sp?) ) with my oldest. It can be awful to suffer thru. I am wondering how bad it will be for me this time. With each of my preg it has gotten a little better, so I am hoping for an easy go this time... but not betting on it. I have about a week left until when morning sickness usually hits me so I guess I'll know soon enough. (((HUGS))) The good news is it doesn't last forever.
    Kristie
    imageimage