December 2014 Moms
Options

Any teeth yet?

Just curious to know if any of your LOs have sprouted a tooth yet!  I swear my little beebs is starting to teethe, but if she's anything like her sister was, it may not break through until 8 months!  So...any pearly whites out there yet?

Re: Any teeth yet?

• Options
    Not yet, but our DD is starting to process.  Our DS had his first around the 4 month point and we are getting closer to that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    My son is definitely teething as confirmed by his pediatrician. She said his gums were paper thin and we could expect a tooth anywhere between now and 6 months. We shall see!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO has the bottom 2 almost cutting the surface.
  • Options
    I've been able to see my daughters bottom two front teeth for the last month, she's almost 4 months. He older sister didn't get teeth til 6 months and the rest of her teeth came in SO fast after that. Her gums are white and looking swollen where the teeth are so hopefully they push through soon - I can tell they are bothering her
  • Options
    How can you tell if they have teeth coming in? He has a little white spot on his gum but I can't imagine it's a tooth (Epstein pearl?). He's drooling like crazy though and has started biting me while breastfeeding, my mom said that's a sign.
  • Options
    Chrissy4546Chrissy4546 member
    edited April 2015
    My sons 4 months and I can see 1 tooth coming through at the bottom :) he drools like crazy and always sucking on things
  • Options
    they are coming (bottom 2) for sure.  surprised it's taking this long cause by this age 3.5mo, my first DD already had both teeth out!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers