Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Wet feet all of the time!

Initially I thought that maybe it was from sweating, but his little feet are wet if he is cold or warm! Socks or barefoot! Just dried them off and they are soaked again. What on earth? Is this normal?

Re: Wet feet all of the time!

• Are you seriously worried?

• Initially I thought that maybe it was from sweating, but his little feet are wet if he is cold or warm! Socks or barefoot! Just dried them off and they are soaked again. What on earth? Is this normal?

I've experienced the same thing with my LO. I'm not sure what it is either but I don't worry too much about it. If he's not fussing or running a fever or anything, I just don't worry about it. Maybe something to ask the doctor about if it's really bothersome though. Never hurts to ask when it comes to LOs
  • Loading the player...
  • kind of. Wet feet in adults leads to athletes foot. If I can find a way to help him now I am absolutely going to. I don't feel the need to immediately call the ped, but we have an appointment coming up in which ill discuss it with him. For now if I can do some/ anything to help him, as his mother, im of course going to do so.
  • My LO gets clammy feet, but not wet.  It must be sweat right?  I'm not sure what to do about it...

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kind of. Wet feet in adults leads to athletes foot. If I can find a way to help him now I am absolutely going to. I don't feel the need to immediately call the ped, but we have an appointment coming up in which ill discuss it with him. For now if I can do some/ anything to help him, as his mother, im of course going to do so.

IMO you are overthinking this but go ahead and talk to the Pedi.
  • @bigboobsmcgee im sure im overthinking it. When I say I wipe his feet and they are wet again that's not an exaggeration. its just alarming to me that I can wipe them dry, sing a song to the kids, and they will be drenched again. We don't use the burp rags for his spit up we have started using them on his feet. I suppose its just alarming to me and I was hoping someone else out there had already gone through it so I knew what to expect from the Pedi. Im sure im just a neurotic mess. Good ol hormones.