December 2014 Moms

Night time feedings

hi there. My LO is still seemingly wanting to eat every 2 hours during the day... And at night! Anyone else?

Re: Night time feedings

• Same here. Just hit 4 months and DS wants to eat every 2 hours although occasionally he'll last 3 hours.
  • Our girls are also 16 weeks and seem to want to eat all the time. They aren't as bad at night, but they are waking at night where they used to sleep through.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Well that's good to hear, this baby is gaining pleanty of weight ;)
  • Mine also!! She's only 4 months and already wearing 6-9 months!
  • Mine eats every 2-3 hour at 14 weeks! I don't mind though because he nurses right to sleep. Some moms brag about their LO sleeping for 8-10hrs. I'm not so sure that's a good thing though...

• maybe try upping the ounces of milk. My daughter needs about 5oz to be content and that'll last her 3-4 hrs. Her last feeding for the night I give her 6oz and she sleeps through the night! (She is wearing 6-9 month clothes btw)
  • My LO is 16w she is ex BF and eats every 3-4 hours from 7am to 6pm then she cluster feeds from 6pm to 10pm I think that is why she sleeps 1030pm until 7am this has been her routine since 10w before that it was every 1to 2 hours. Hope it gets easier for you
  • I try and get an extra feeding in before bed and it helps! I will feed her right before laying her down even if I just fed her 30 mins. ago.
    My DS was up every two hours to eat for the first several months, no matter what. It will pass, eventually.
  • My lil guy is 15 weeks. He is fed exclusively breast milk.
    He eats 3.5 oz every 3 hours or so during the day. ( pumped/in bottle)
    He cluster feeds when I get home from work. He ususlly sleeps 8-12. Then he is up 2-3x until 5am.