Late Term and Child Loss

Intro: hi

MamaBishMamaBish member
edited March 2015 in Late Term and Child Loss
Just lost my baby girl Cadence at 28 weeks. I had felt no movement and when I went in, they couldn't find a heartbeat. Had to give birth to her stillborn on Tuesday. Not really sure what to do right now but thought I would try seeing what this board is all about. It's nice to see how other people have handled this and that there are people who understand.

Hoping to make friends with you all and help each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
♥ Stillborn 2015 

Re: Intro: hi

• Hi, so sorry for your loss of baby Cadence. Such a beautiful name! Welcome to board noone wants be a part of. This journey isn't easy but know that there ladies here that will be here For you.Don't be afraid to ask any questions. ((Hugs))
  • I'm so sorry that you're here, but I'm glad that you've found us.  This board and the wonderful ladies here are a great support.  ((hugs))
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Cadence. I hope you will find some comfort and support here. The board has been a lot quieter recently but there is always someone here who can relate and be a listening ear. Sending prayers to you.
  • So sorry for your loss.
  • *****siggy warning

I'm so sorry for your loss of baby Cadence. We're all here when you want to talk, and I hope you can find some comfort here.
  • MamaBishMamaBish member
    edited March 2015
    Thank you all so much. I was a little worried that there was no one here but so glad you all have responded.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter Cadence. Hearing your child no longer has a heartbeat is one of the most heart breaking experiences. Take each moment and then each day just one at a time. This board has been a big help to me and I hope it will be to you too.
  • I'm so sorry that you had to hear those words and lose your daughter. I'm glad you found us.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter. As many of the PP said, this board is not so active anymore (this is my first time on in several weeks due to the outside obligations). My one piece of advise is take it one day at a time - it is over a year after our loss and I need to be reminded of this constantly.
    Married my rock - April 29, 2011
    BFP - June 4, 2011 EDD February 3, 2012
    Super T born @ 37 weeks - January 13, 2012
    Super T diagnosed with stage IV high risk Neuroblastoma nmyc-amp - January 2, 2013
    Super T cancer free - June 19, 2013
    Super T relapsed - January 2, 2014
    Super T earned his angel wings - January 3, 2014

TTC for #2 beginning November 2014
    BFP #2 - Chemical Pregnancy - Confirmed May 29, 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS; HSG - Clear; SA - Clear
    Clomid #1 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #2 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #3 - BFP 11/10/15 - EDD 07/14/16

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers