December 2014 Moms

Eye color

My little guy doesn't yet have a clearly defined eye color yet at 15 weeks... Still the baby hazy blue, but he has a brown streak on his right, so if they don't turn brown, I guess that will always be there! Anyone still waiting on an eye color/ how long till it was obvious?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Eye color

• It can take up to a year for the eye color to become defined. My LO is hovering between green and blue. Sometimes they even appear to be grey-ish in color. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#1-BFP 1/5/14...EDD 9/19/14...MC 1/28/14
    #2 BFP 4/15/14...EDD 12/26/14

• My little girl has a bluish gray eyes but her father and I both have brown not sure if they will change hopefully not but more likely they will become Brown. Dr. said most babies eyecolor will settle around nine months to 12 months
  • Loading the player...
  • Our son's eyes are still slightly changing and he is almost 4.  Then again, my eyes have slid up and down the blue chart over the years.

Our DD should have either green or blue eyes like MW, DS, and I.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Our guy doesn't have defined eye color yet. Still the newborn slate gray. DH has baby blues, I have light brown. For a while it seemed like LO's were lightening but now they are back to grayish looking. Anxious to see where they end up!
    BFP on 4.3.2014
    EDD 12.10.2014
    DS #1 born 12.16.2014 - He's perfect!

• Our boy has calico eyes for now, they are mostly bluish grey with honey brown specks in the center
  • I have blue grey eyes, my husband has brown. So far, no sign of any change in our son. I'm hoping they stay blue grey and he has my husbands dark hair! His hair is light brown now but so was his dad's when he was little. Mine was strawberry blonde then, now brown with some auburn highlights.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • damerida said:

I have blue grey eyes, my husband has brown. So far, no sign of any change in our son. I'm hoping they stay blue grey and he has my husbands dark hair! His hair is light brown now but so was his dad's when he was little. Mine was strawberry blonde then, now brown with some auburn highlights.

I am the same in that I hope DS has blue eyes like me because he looks so much like DH in every other way!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Our son has dark blue eyes yet DH and I both have brown eyes. Hoping they change soon.