September 2015 Moms
Options

Low blood pressure?

I just checked my blood pressure at the pharmacy and it was 84/65! Super low. I have been reading that low blood pressure is normal during the second trimester but at what point should I be worried? Is there anything I shouldn't do when my blood pressure is so low?

Re: Low blood pressure?

• Options
    Mine was 95/65 today. .i rechecked a bit later and it went up a little. . Did you recheck it? I would just keep monitoring it... I'm sure that's what your dr would tell you anyways but when in doubt call the dr and ask!
  • Options
    abs99abs99 member
    I have super low blood pressure as well.... The nurse said not to worry too much as long as I was getting sufficient water and eating enough
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine is usually pretty low but has been EXTRA low the past couple of weeks.

My doc told me I need to make sure I have enough salt and hydrate super duper well, even more than before during these low blood pressure spells. It gets pretty bad where I need to take a nap for awhile just to be ok.
  • Options
    I have low BP this pregnancy, they said to increase salt intake a little and hydrate hydrate hydrate! Otherwise, nothing can really be done... :/
  • Options
    MufflerloveMufflerlove member
    edited April 2015
    I have always had low blood pressure. Typically it's never higher then 90/70 No one has ever mentioned anything about it to me.