December 2015 Moms

First pregnancy!

serhuh0119serhuh0119 member
edited March 2015 in December 2015 Moms
Hello ladies I got BFP on my home test a couple of days ago :D My EDD is Dec 3 and this will be our first pregnancy! I'm so excited but nervous till I'm out of the danger zone :-) my symptoms are cramping, major fatigue, backache,acne, dizzyness and peeing all the time ,although I do have days where I don't feel any symptoms and it worries me any one else in this boat?

Re: First pregnancy!

• Hello, looks like we are due at the same time! I have had some cramping, fatigue and acne as well but have also need worried over my general lack of major symptoms. I fainted on the day of my missed period but I keep waiting for extreme nausea and sore breasts. Since those seem to be the first telltale signs, I am extremely paranoid that it hasn't happened for me yet. I think I would almost feel relieved if I was more uncomfortable, crazy as that sounds!
  • With my first pregnancy, I had very few symptoms. Sore beasts and a missed period being the only way I knew I was pregnant. Don't stress too much about lack of symptoms this early. Once 8 weeks hits, you will be wishing for relief! Good luck ladies, you got this!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey Gorgeous ladies..well to be honest im also in the same boat..im 5 weeks pregnant and have no symptoms...sore breasts and sleepy all the time..but that's about that.also little bit stressed but I guess...not every person are the same..so im sure there is nothing to stress about.Have a lovely and Blessed day..
  • Usually the nausea starts in most women around the 6 week mark. Congrats on your bfp!

pregnancy ticker
  • Congrats!!
    No symptoms here, nor did I have any with DS. Though I guess technically AF never showed up same as this time.
    Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Hi ladies! Just got my BFP on Wednesday! No symptoms yet besides a missed af. We miscarried last August and have been ttc ever since. I am beyond excited, but also super nervous. We have a two year old so this will be my 3rd pregnancy. Best of luck to you all and much love.
  • I have had symptoms since right before my missed period-that is why I tested. Nausea, food adversions, fatigue, mild cramping, acne. I am just over 4 weeks so I am a little concerned that 8 weeks will be hell. Super happy though so that makes it worth it. It is my first time being pregnant so I guess the symptoms are comforting :/
  • Hello all! I just found out yesterday I'm pregnant with our first! Made our first pre natal appt today! Eek! This is all surreal because we only started trying last month! Glad to get together with other ladies in the same boat :)
  • Hey all. I have the same due date, Dec 3rd. I also have cramping and fatigue. I also have spotting which I'm told is normal, but still freaks me out a bit. Good luck everyone. Wishing you all a heath pregnancy :)
  • Js229Js229 member
    Dec 3rd is my due date too! It also happens to be the day after my birthday, so I might be sneaking some contraband cake into the hospital.
  • Just found out. 1st baby. Am overwelmed. I will be happy when am out of the danger zone. Due date dec 4 as they say
  • Congrats!
  • Congrats! It's so exciting and scary at the same time! My husband and I are pregnant with our 1st! Estimated due date being Dec 1st! Good luck to all you ladies!
  • eb413eb413 member
    This will be our first too! Due 12/10. The headaches and sore boobs made me test early and the results came back positive quickly.
  • @eb413 we have the same edd! I also tested early...got my bfp at 9dpo...good luck!!
  • It's our first too! We *just* started trying last month but the day my period was due last week, I had this intuitive hit that I should pick up a pregnancy test and it was positive! I'm over a week late now, so about 5 weeks along, due Dec 5. 

My husband and I are both still kind of in disbelief but I'm slowly starting to get cautiously excited! Looking forward to my 8 week checkup and ultrasound so we can tell our parents :)
  • PM78PM78 member
    Hey Ladies, I've been TTC since last year when we m/c and this week got BFP. I have sore boobs but nothing else so grateful for that. This will our first so time to take it easy and look after ourselves.. Congrats all
  • hcdmdf said:

Don't stress too much about lack of symptoms this early. Once 8 weeks hits, you will be wishing for relief!

This!! If you make it to 8 weeks! I usually get hit around week 6 then I PRAY for relief from my misery, lol. It will hit when it hits (some lucky ladies it won't but most will) and once it passes you'll be glad to be past that stage, lol. Don't rush it :) Enjoy you good news while you can ;)
    Kristie
    Mom to 2 earth angels (2006,2010) and 2 angels in heaven (2009- 20w 5d; cause unknown, 2015- 7w4d; trisomy 22).
    imageimage

• Expecting December 1st with our first baby. My husband and I are so excited yet still scared. Good luck to everyone!
  • So many Dec 3 due dates! That's mine too! I found out a week ago with three positive tests, I was in such shock I didn't believe the first two haha. Some of my symptoms are major fatigue, I could probably sleep all day everyday, I go through ups and downs with eating, I could eat anything and everything but then I have times that even a bite of toasts makes me run to the washroom, I have also noticed I am cramping like I would if I was getting my period. I am also really bloated, is anyone else noticing that?  First doctors app is Tuesday! I am so excited to be on this journey- and very happy I have other women going through this with me! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • SmallangelSmallangel member
    edited April 2015
    Congrats ladies,

This will also be my first time for myself and hubby although I had an ectopic about 7 years ago so a bit nervous about this.
    Will be 5 weeks 2morrow and EDD is 6th Dec, I'm having similar symptoms fatigue, frequent urination, sore and very full boobs OMG X_X
    Also some backache, waking up often in the night then taking me ages to get back to sleep and at times feeling bloated and very gassy.
    Didn't have much cramping until now, just minor pulling and tugging but had my first PMS like cramping at in-laws yesterday (Good Friday) and it totally freaked me out but disappeared shortly after and then little mild cramps a bit later on and then nothing again... Has anybody else had this or is the cramping always frequent everyday??!
    Fortunately no morning sickness yet!! =D>
  • Congrats everyone! I am also in the minimal symptoms boat (so I ended up taking another test yesterday!) EDD for me is Dec 4th and it just feels like I'm on my period. Cramps and bloating but that's it! It just depends on how your body reacts to all the hormones and is perfectly normal if you experience no symptoms at all.
  • JLS12JSP said:

Congrats ladies,

This will also be my first time for myself and hubby although I had an ectopic about 7 years ago so a bit nervous about this.
    Will be 5 weeks 2morrow and EDD is 6th Dec, I'm having similar symptoms fatigue, frequent urination, sore and very full boobs OMG X_X
    Also some backache, waking up often in the night then taking me ages to get back to sleep and at times feeling bloated and very gassy.
    Didn't have much cramping until now, just minor pulling and tugging but had my first PMS like cramping at in-laws yesterday (Good Friday) and it totally freaked me out but disappeared shortly after and then little mild cramps a bit later on and then nothing again... Has anybody else had this or is the cramping always frequent everyday??!
    Fortunately no morning sickness yet!! =D>

This is my first time also and you and I could be symptom twins! I'm having the worst time staying asleep and find myself wide awake at 3 or 4 am nearly every day. I'm also dealing with bloat, some gas, back ache and frequent urination (oh the peeing. It never stops). I had constant dull cramps for about 2 days after I got my BFP but now they're intermittent and not as noticeable. I am now eagerly (NOT) awaiting the arrival of morning sickness.

My EDD is December 11, 2015 and I am about 4 weeks along. Congratulations to everyone!
  • Got BFP on March 30th! Surprise surprise! Went to the doctor at 5 weeks and my EED is December 3, 2015. So excited! Congrats you guys :-)
  • 5wks for me, 1st pregnancy after ttc for about 11 months. Found out last wknd and had sore boobs, frequent urination and some mild bloating/cramping.

2 days ago started spotting on/off and last night had sex (first time seeing my hubby in 3wks and just told him the news!) And had far more blood than I am comfortable with, but no spotting of anything so far today...I am a mess balancing between excited and terrified!

Good luck to all you ladies, fingers crossed for myself and anyone else with scary things happening!
  • I'm due dec 4th and a teacher as well! Luckily I haven't felt much nasuea at all yet. We'll see what the coming weeks have in store
    28 yo, married this past July. DH is 29 yo and a 2 time cancer survivor. TTC for 2 months now 

My Ovulation Chart
  • Hi ladies I took a pregnancy test this morning with fmu and I got what I thought was a BFP then when I went back after 20 minutes the second line disappeared .. Does this mean I'm not pregnant
  • Ok I'm reading all of these and I don't know what the abbreviations stand for!!! Help