June 2015 Moms
Options

Just for fun: Longest, Most, etc.?

Let's see who would get the award for...

The longest pregnancy?

The most children?

The longest labor?

The longest stretch of time without knowing you're pregnant in the beginning?

I don't think I'd earn any of these awards-- pretty run-of-the-mill in my world. How about you?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Just for fun: Longest, Most, etc.?

• Options
    I think it's bit early for us to talk about a lot of these since we're not due until June, but I'd like to revisit this in July or so! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was thinking of those who have already been there-done that for the ones related to labor and children in existence. As for the longest stretch of time without knowing we're pregnant, I hope we've all figured it out by now! haha :\">
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ah, OK, so a FTM free thread. Cool.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Longest pregnancy and longest labor?! Eek! Won't be clicking on this thread ever again, so will say now that I hope the "winner" has an easier time this go round.
  • Options
    DH and I are working on 7!
  • Options
    I didn't know I was pregnant till a Lil over three months. I'm sure others have got me beat. But this happened both pregnancies. I'm just no good at knowing when.....I can win the fastest deliver I'm sure.
  • Options
    Longest pregnancy: 38 weeks
    Number of pregnancies: due with #6 June 11th.
    Longest labor: 6 hours

• Options
    Longest labor: 18 hours (thanks first born)
    Do I get an extra prize since I delivered two of my three kids on their due dates :D
  • Options
    Longest pregnancy 40wks 5days

This is baby #5

Longest labor 7 hours

I found out at 6weeks this time. I usually test a day late BC my body is like clockwork. Lol
  • Options
    41.5 wks
    Labored for 24 hrs
    Pushed for 2 and 1/2 hours
  • Options
    Well it wasnt me BUT i have the winner. My husband and I thought that we were going to be having the first great grandchild of his side.... His younger cousin found out she was pregnant at the beginning of december last yr and gave birth first week of Jan. She is supeeeeer skinny and no bump til she found out. I guess 9 months is the longest!?!?
  • Options
    I was in labor with my First for 29 hours! I asked my husband to kill me, but clearly he said no! Lol I'm hoping this one is a lot shorter!
  • Options
    My first was nearly 30 hours of back labor. I wish that on NO ONE!! Haha [-X
  • Options
    Laboring for 42 hours with my first bundle of joy. Hoping and praying for speedy delivery with this one!
  • Options
    40wks
    4 hour labor

I hope for similar this time around.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    43 weeks, induced 4 times. Went home for a week while 1cm dilated. Nothing changed. Got an epi and broke waters at 7am didn't have baby until 1 am in the morning. Drs called her the reluctant baby! Didn't want to come out. I hope the next time around is simpler. And she was breech at 37 weeks Ecv worked to flip her into the correct position....