April 2015 Moms
Options

vagina hurts! does yours, 38 weeks

I am 38 weeks and my underwear line near my vagina feels bruised?! Some friends have told me that it is my bones moving and getting ready for labour.

Does anyone else have this? It's uncomfortable :( among everything else lol

Re: vagina hurts! does yours, 38 weeks

• Options
    Yes. I feel like I can feel my cervix opening. Haha.
  • Options
    Could be yours underwear is too tight. What kind do you wear?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wear grandma underwear lol cotton
  • Options
    Feels like I was riding a bike and my muscles are sore. Right where my legs attach to my vagina. The underwear line area
  • Options
    Sounds like you have some smart friends :). Hopefully not much longer until baby is here
  • Options
    Same here. I keep telling my husband that my vagina feels like it is going to fall off!
  • Options
    Yes this is normal, if you need to get some weight off your hips and back throw on a belly wrapz support band, they do help for a while until you are like me almost at 41 weeks and then nothing helps anymore! Everything just... hurts.
  • Options
    Go commando! Lol. Just wear yoga pants and do lots of laundry!
  • Options
    Ouch! Mine doesn't feel sore, im just finally experiencing lightning crotch that everyone has been talking about!!
  • Options
    It also could be swollen glands that are located in that area in the shower let water hit the area and rib or massage in circular motion and wear undies that aren't right around that area I have become a fan of my cheaply lace because they let my vag breath and don't hurt or itch
  • Options
    Yup!! In addition to an occasional feeling like something scratched the inside of my vagina. It's different than lightening crotch but I'm not sure how else to explain it. I'm so beyond over being pregnant. 1 week and 5 days left before my body can even think about being normal again!
  • Options
    Yep, I feel like someone kicked me in the crotch.
  • Options
    I feel the same. Vagina bones hurt every time I switch sides in bed or get up. It's normal. 37 +5. Hang in there! 
  • Options
    Yep! Feels like I've been riding a bike! Glad to know it's normal.
  • Options
    Im 39.2wks and its getting so much worse. Currently in the bath to help relieve some of it. Couldn't go into work today. But she will be here soon!
  • Options
    kionikioni member
    My vagina aches too! It's like a bruised throbbing feeling, so glad it's normal! Between that and the lightening pains, carpal tunnel and waddling, I soooo want pregnancy to b over and baby to b here!!! Xx
  • Options
    kionikioni member
    It sounds like ur very close!!!! Good luck and post news of ur little one xx
  • Options
    Mine is killing me too. Especially at night when I roll over like others have said. Putting my feet up as much as possible is my only relief.
  • Options
    Happy to hear I am not the only one but sucks we are all feeling this in our poor vaginas!!! On the other hand it's awesome of it means baby is on her way!!!!! Just found out my cervix has soften :) Omg can't wait to not be pregnant lol
  • Options
    Yep...which is another reason I'm over this!