November 2015 Moms
Options

tossing and turning

Hi guys. I'm 6 weeks, and cannot find a comfortable spot. I've been tossing and turning all night, getting up at leat 2 x's to use the restroom. Anyone else experiencing this? I'm on my 3rd pregnancy , but don't remember sleepless nights this early on. My youngest is 6.

Re: tossing and turning

• Options
    chunter0526chunter0526 member
    edited April 2015
    I'm just like that.
  • Options
    Yep. Up 4 times last night and having the strangest dreams!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Omg meeee too :/ I thought u were suppose to sleep more in early pregnancy. Of course my 3 year old woke me up two nights in a row and then I could not go back to sleep :/ ugh
  • Options
    Yes but I got up 5x to pee last night.
  • Options
    I'm the same way
  • Options
    Up and down all night hips hurt ,gotta pee, need to throw up.. I'm ready to sleep around 11am when I have stuff to do, almost 10 wks. The dreams when i do sleep at night are so real and not good ones... feeling very sleep deprived
  • Options
    My 3rd as well (youngest is 5)... I haven't slept a full night a little more than 3 weeks! I'm 7w4d and I hope this doesn't last much longer. I also don't remember experiencing this with my girls... hope everyone gets some sleep
  • Options
    Me too... 5w6d and haven't slept in two weeks without waking up a million times a night. Sometimes I can get back to sleep, sometimes I cannot. Sometimes I just wake up, not even to pee... First pregnancy here.
  • Options
    mrsx3mrsx3 member
    I am 8 weeks today's and can't sleep either! Wake up like 3 or more times every night to pee. And can't always get back to sleep either. First pregnancy here as well!
  • Options
    Same, 7 wks 5 days, wake up to use bathroom then I can't fall back asleep. It's terrible.
  • Options
    Yes. Once my 14 month old wakes up, usually once a night around 2am,I can't go back to sleep. I'm 8.5 weeks and this has been going on since week 5. But then I want to sleep all day of course. Don't remember having trouble sleeping last time around, other than peeing 5x /nt, which isn't as bad this time around. Zzzzzzzzz
    I can't make a signature with a picture and/or a ticker for the life of me...

I'm having a baby, due 1/20/14.

The end.
  • Options
    Ah yes! I was coming on today specifically to vent about this! I'm ~8wks and have been sleeping about 4hrs, then wake up every hour or 2 after either ridiculously thirsty, hot, have to pee or hungry. It's been driving me nuts! I feel like my first few weeks I slept like a log! Now the complete opposite :( I keep telling myself that my body is just preparing me for the next season of my life! I was hoping to get a lot of extra sleep in until the 3rd trimester where I knew you barely slept. I never heard about the 1st tri being bad too! I keep looking at pics of cute babies to remind myself why I'm going thru this! 1st tri is no joke!