August 2014 Moms

Check in

Re: Check in

• ekneippekneipp member
    edited March 2015
    It's already been a week here. Teething I think, he's more moody and fussy. Not to mention he's too interested in practicing his new skills to take sound naps which means he's restless too. Good thing he's so cute:) He's still lots of fun. Today was near 70 so we enjoyed getting outside!
  • DBride12DBride12 member
    edited March 2015
    Got us a rollie pollie army crawler! And he's propping up on hands and knees. But no official crawl yet. Also he is sleeping in his crib @night for longer periods. One feeding around 3 and then and early 6 am feeding so a little more sleep for me! Yay! Also, going thru separation anxiety phase. And I think he prefers real food bits oppose to purees. But I'm doing a little of both. Which helps with itchy gums. No teeth yet. But you can see them making their way.
  • Loading the player...
  • And yes! Finally good weather! We need us some vitamin D!
  • Vermont weather stinks!!! It keeps going back and forth and its driving me nuts!!!! I think DD is getting a cold so i have a call into the dr but they never call you back till like 4 hours later. 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Vermont weather stinks!!! It keeps going back and forth and its driving me nuts!!!! I think DD is getting a cold so i have a call into the dr but they never call you back till like 4 hours later. 

I'm in NH just across the VT border and today is fantastic in the 60s but then predicting snow tomorrow. Our poor little guys nose is like a faucet and he's having such a hard time breathing through his nose while sleeping. He doesn't understand and it's so difficult seeing him like that
  • mindfulmama14mindfulmama14 member
    edited April 2015
    We're doing ok! I've been pretty busy and I haven't been on much lately but miss it here! :)
    We also have an army crawler! I am loving this stage a lot despite the fact that he is quite demanding. And we're not past the "separation anxiety" stage. Wish I could get out more. I could use a break. Ugh! But such a cute and fun stage!! ;)